BY FERRERO ROCHER #2 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Rocher® chocolates are a tempting combination of luscious, creamy, chocolaty filling surrounding a whole hazelnut, within a delicate, crisp wafer... all enveloped in milk chocolate and finely chopped hazelnuts.

Ingredients: Milk chocolate 30% (sugar, cocoa buttercocoa mass, skimmed milk powder, concentrated butter, emulsifier: lecithins (soya); vanillin), hazelnuts (28.5%), sugar, palm oil, wheat flour, whey powder (milk), fat-reduced cocoa, emulsifier: lecithins (soya), raising agent (sodium bicarbonate), salt, vanillin.

Buy on Amazon*
  • "This is my favorite chocolate in the world my fiance always gives me these on our anniversary thet taste just like Nutella but better " in 342 reviews
  • "i seriously could eat a box of these in one sitting except I always have to fight my husband for the chance since he loves them as much as i do." in 227 reviews
  • "cant walk past the chocolate isle without grabbing one of these i can literally just sit down and eat a whole box its to die for." in 184 reviews
  • "These hazelnut chocolate delights are a taste that is heavenly these chocolates just melts in your mouth just the right way, one of my absolute favorite treats!" in 150 reviews
  • "these chocolates are so good and they taste so amazing I always get a box from my parents on Christmas every year and I can never get enough of these!!!" in 143 reviews
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
i usually can not eat chocolate at all because of the smell of it. it will make me soo sick. but this candy it is nothing like that. i love this candy so muchand is so delicious. you can find this product anywhere at any grocery store, amazon, or even dollar stores. the packaging of this product is great and very cute. i always receive these around holidays since they are a little on the pricey side but it is very worth it. i will definitely repurchase and recommend.
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
These are one of my favorite candies, and I have tons! Lol. They’re so good, and flavorful, the chocolate just literally melts in your mouth. They are a little pricey, which is the only downfall. However, I feel like they are so worth it. I would definitely recommend these to others. I get these for pretty much every occasion (birthdays, Anniversary, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, etc.). I also love the other flavors as well!
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
So I don't know how I've done reviews thus far and haven't written one about my favorite candy of all time until now! I mean, this is the candy of all candies for me, #1 in my book. It is a chocolate candy with a hazelnut in the middle, surrounded, no correction, engulfed in Nutella spread then there is a wafer layer topped off with milk chocolate with hazelnut chopped pieces. I first tried this candy back in high school, instead of my usual candy bar and fell in love instantly. True chocoholics would all agree that this is at the top of the list of one of the best creamy confections out there. I would never get tired of eating this chocolate...Ever.
Aivlis V. G.
Coral Springs
This chocolate is ultimately irresistible! If you aren't a fan of hazelnut, then this is not the chocolate for you 😅 They are spherical with multiple layers. In the middle of it all is a while hazelnut, covered by a hazelnut creamy texture, which has a similar taste to Nutella. The smooth and silky chocolate coating allows the sweet body of the chocolate to standout with the delicious flavor of hazelnuts. Over that is a wafer cover. To top it all is a milk chocolate covered with crushed hazelnuts mixed into it. My entire family and I love it!! 😍
Katt M.
My all-time favorite hazelnut chocolate bite! Can't live without. Always have to have it at home (that sounds like an obsession right?) Best time to get the really really good deal is when Valentine's over. Around March-April retailers will starting to have a huge SALE because they're soon to be expired. Not a problem at all, you will be definitely finish it before the expiration date :p
Toni B.
Denver
This is by far my favorite chocolate. Melts in your mouth as soon as you bite in.  Ferrero Rocher® Chocolate Is a delicious treat that doesn’t taste like any other. You can buy at your local grocery store for $4.00 + depending on what size box you get. I will be buying them for years to come.
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
HEAVENLY!!! These are in my top 5 FAVORITE chocolates!!
These come so beautifully wrapped...like each one is a present ☺
The outside is chocolate with tiny finely chopped hazelnuts in it. On the inside is a THIN crunchy layer with a THIN layer of a hazelnut nut cream with a soft creamy chocolate that has one hazelnut in it!
It is a crunchy...yet smooth...chocolate and hazelnut goodness in one bite!! The combination is perfection and the quality is SO good!! I always recommend to anyone who hasn't tried one to indulge and get more then one because once you've had just one...you'll want 20 more!! 😂
Sarah D.
Alvarado, TX
I got a bunch of these from a friend who received them as a tip for delivering pizzas. I never bought them myself because I always felt they were way to expensive for 3 little pieces. Boy was I wrong! I'd def pay the price for just 3 pieces because they are so rich and awesome I couldn't finish all three in one sitting! I love that there is a whole hazelnut in the middle, gives it a good crunch and texture.
Arti M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I don't think this product really needs a written review. I mean it's a truffle with layers of yuminess all wrapped in  a beautiful gold wrapper making it just as appealing visually. It's got an outer layer of milk chocolate and hazelnut followed by a chocolate wafer, chocolate and hazelnut cream and a hazelnut center. The Italians definitely know  their chocolat!
Erica L.
I am a chocolate person, but a picky chocolate person and this is one of my favorite. I don’t eat them very often, but when I do they are definitely a “treat yo self” purchase. It’s a little chocolate ball coated with hazelnut dust, and in the center is a soft chocolate cookie surrounding milk chocolate it is so so delicious! The packaging is beautiful and it makes for a great gift during any time of the year, if you are a chocolate fanatic you will love Ferrero Rocher chocolates!
Britnee S.
Dresden, OH
Is the deliciousness worth the price? :)
Antoinette W.
Oshkosh, WI
Are these any good?
Deshia L.
Rosemead, CA
Has anyone ever been satisfied with just one?
Cierra J.
Are these worth trying?
summer r.
Which is your favorite flavor of ferrero rocher?