Illy S.
San Diego, CA

Show of hands...who could eat these till they were sick? Because I can!!!!

Amber G.
lupe r.
lupe r.
Anderson, MO
3 years, 5 months ago
These chocolates are by far the best chocolates i have ever had. I nevet get sick of eating them
Ryane S.
Ryane S.
Wilton, NH
3 years, 5 months ago
They are that one treat I love so much and forget about for awhile but when I remember them I come crawling back and devour haha!!
iris g.
iris g.
3 years, 5 months ago
Omg yes. I really love these. They don't last too long in my house
Kylie M.