Jennifer M.

Is anybody else wishing the texture of these chocolates could be better? Not a favorite of mine.

Ana T.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
4 years, 2 months ago
I wish the chocolate was more silk like the dove chocolate.
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
4 years, 2 months ago
I like the texture of them. I like the the contrast of the crispy outside and the gooey inside.
Laurie V.
Laurie V.
Hamburg, NY
4 years, 2 months ago
I eat them because of the texture. I love the contrast between the smooth center and the crunch of the shell and nuts!
Ivy G.
Ivy G.
Athens
4 years, 2 months ago
I think its a mouthful of different textures and its not my favorite.
Suganya T.
Suganya T.
Scarborough, ON
4 years, 3 months ago
I agreee!! But still I am addicted to them!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Newport News , Va
4 years, 3 months ago
I agree. Everyone else loves these but I tend to stay away simply because of the texture.
maria s.
maria s.
4 years, 4 months ago
I love everything about these especially the texture:)
Leyla S.
Leyla S.
4 years, 4 months ago
It's so irresistable love it, yummy
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Rhinelander , WI
4 years, 4 months ago
I love the texture... Everything about them.
Yvonne A.
Yvonne A.
Tucson, AZ
4 years, 4 months ago
I actually like the texture