by Ferrero Rocher
Ask a Question
Mariss W.
Mariss W.
Idaho Falls, ID

Has anyone bought these during the holidays while on sale and stored them for a couple of months? I am wondering if the hazelnut would go rancid quickly like other nuts do?
Nallely B.
Nallely B.
Oct. 21, 2013, 4:09 p.m.
I don't think this kind of high quality chocolates go bad if they're storage the proper way!
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
Oct. 16, 2013, 5:35 p.m.
Shouldn't be a problem as long as they are stored properly
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Oct. 15, 2013, 9:44 p.m.
Im sure that they are fine as long as they are inside the packaging and in a fridge or freezer.
Ashaley D.
Ashaley D.
Oct. 13, 2013, 10:19 p.m.
Ive had some for a little over 5 months and i just opened one to check there still good!!
Kylie J.
Kylie J.
Oct. 9, 2013, 1:59 a.m.
I have a box in my cubbard from Easter and we still snack on them.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Oct. 8, 2013, 3:37 p.m.
They store fine. They'd probably last better in the freezer, but they store just fine.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Oct. 6, 2013, 9:58 p.m.
Put them in the freezer?
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Oct. 3, 2013, 5:45 p.m.
I haven't stored them for a few months, but I would assume that they'd have the sort of shelf life that Nutella has, given that the hazelnut center in these chocolates is about the same thing. I've had open Nutella jars in the cabinet for maybe a month or so, and they've been fine. If you're concerned, though, you may want to try refrigerating them, or just keep them in a cool, dry, dark place.

Join Now