Mariss W.
Mariss W.
Idaho Falls, ID
Foodie Expert
Has anyone bought these during the holidays while on sale and stored them for a couple of months? I am wondering if the hazelnut would go rancid quickly like other nuts do?
Nallely B.
Nallely B.
Urbana, IL
3 years, 11 months ago
I don't think this kind of high quality chocolates go bad if they're storage the proper way!
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
Naples, FL
3 years, 11 months ago
Shouldn't be a problem as long as they are stored properly
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Narragansett, RI
3 years, 11 months ago
Im sure that they are fine as long as they are inside the packaging and in a fridge or freezer.
Ashaley D.
Ashaley D.
Knob Noster, MO
3 years, 11 months ago
Ive had some for a little over 5 months and i just opened one to check there still good!!
Kylie J.
Kylie J.
3 years, 11 months ago
I have a box in my cubbard from Easter and we still snack on them.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Portland, OR
3 years, 11 months ago
They store fine. They'd probably last better in the freezer, but they store just fine.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Fernley, NV
3 years, 11 months ago
Put them in the freezer?
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Saint Louis, MO
3 years, 11 months ago
I haven't stored them for a few months, but I would assume that they'd have the sort of shelf life that Nutella has, given that the hazelnut center in these chocolates is about the same thing. I've had open Nutella jars in the cabinet for maybe a month or so, and they've been fine. If you're concerned, though, you may want to try refrigerating them, or just keep them in a cool, dry, dark place.