Monse A.
Huntington Pk, CA

Are they worth the price? I always see them at the store but have not tried them...

tamika l.
tamika l.
3 years, 3 months ago
Definitely worth the price I can eat all day
Suzy R.
Suzy R.
3 years, 3 months ago
TOTALLY worth the price. The taste is like no other treat.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Rochester , PA
3 years, 3 months ago
I have tried them before and I usually love most chocolate products, but I was not a fan. However, I have heard tons of great reviews on this candy. I would try a smaller size to see if you like them and if it's a success and you need or want the bigger box than you can judge if the price is worth it.