Ferrero Rocher® Chocolate

Rocher® chocolates are a tempting combination of luscious, creamy, chocolaty filling surrounding a whole hazelnut, within a delicate, crisp wafer... all enveloped in milk chocolate and finely chopped hazelnuts.

Ingredients: Milk chocolate 30% (sugar, cocoa buttercocoa mass, skimmed milk powder, concentrated butter, emulsifier: lecithins (soya); vanillin), hazelnuts (28.5%), sugar, palm oil, wheat flour, whey powder (milk), fat-reduced cocoa, emulsifier: lecithins (soya), raising agent (sodium bicarbonate), salt, vanillin.

which flavor is the best seller? Ferrero Rocher® Chocolate
Me fascinan tanto textura como sabor es verdaderamente muy bueno el producto
Start your review of Ferrero Rocher® Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is my favorite chocolate in the world my fiance always gives me these on our anniversary thet taste just like Nutella but better ” in reviews
“i seriously could eat a box of these in one sitting except I always have to fight my husband for the chance since he loves them as much as i do.” in reviews
“cant walk past the chocolate isle without grabbing one of these i can literally just sit down and eat a whole box its to die for.” in reviews
“...these chocolates just melts in your mouth just the right way, one of my absolute favorite treats!” in reviews
“...always get a box from my parents on Christmas every year and I can never get enough of these!!!” in reviews
donegal
Its is super delicious, Each bite is heavenly. Its the perfect go-to snack and a lovely treat for valentines day. Its top tier. I crave them on the daily they are simply one of the worlds most scrumptious chocolates. It is a great snack and i highly recommend Ferrero Rocher® Chocolate
Galway
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Could not give me an option for "After 8 mint chocolate" so I picked F.R Can be pricey especially around hoildays and seasons times. I do like F.R but my older sister loves them more. I eat them only if someone has brought some home 😉 it's going nuts inside so be careful with people who have Nut allergies
I eat too much of these for my own good . They are so nice . They are a bit more on the pricey side but they are so worth it . I am obsessed with these and cannot speak highly enough of there and if you have never tried these and don’t have a nut allergy please do try these
My absolute favourite chocolate of all time, I cant just ever have one it has to be the while pack!! A bit expensive for my liking but I suppose it hasn't put me off buying them, I usually only get them for special occasions but I could wat them all day every day
These tempting treats are pure luxury. Impossible to resist. An impressive blend of textures - chocolate covered chopped hazelnuts, wafer, chocolate whipped mousse and a delicious hazelnut. A must for any celebration! Fresh, crisp and more-ish.
Galway
I tell literally everyone that if they want to get me an easy present and can’t think of it to get me a vat of these. I love them and they’re unbelievably delicious. Would always recommend and always beg to receive.
Limerick
This is just an all round delicious treat suitable for everyone. Its affordable and sold in majority of retails. My fiancé loves these. You cant go wrong with these as a gift or a treat during the holidays.
I get these every year for Easter .They are quite expensive but taste amazing .Woukd recommend if you love Nutella .to improve make this product cheaper . I don’t eat these very often but would recommend !
Gorgeous chocolate. Such a treat! Shame it's not cheap, it's more of a treat but when I do get it it never disappoints. Divine flavor, texture, the right amount of bite. Absolutely dreamy with a cup of tea. It's not hard to see why it costs what it does, you get what you pay for.
I LOVE Ferraro rocher. They are delicious. I eat these all the time. I buy these whenever I am hosting a dinner party they are perfect to pass around the table. They taste so good. They are a bit expensive but I think they are worth the money.

1,013 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cancún, Quintana Roo
il y a un jour
Ashley P. • il y a 8 heures
They are all delicious! But my personal favorite is the classic original Ferrero Rocher Chocolate in the golden wrapper! :)
Mich