BY FERRERO ROCHER #1 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Rocher® chocolates are a tempting combination of luscious, creamy, chocolaty filling surrounding a whole hazelnut, within a delicate, crisp wafer... all enveloped in milk chocolate and finely chopped hazelnuts.

Ingredients: Milk chocolate 30% (sugar, cocoa buttercocoa mass, skimmed milk powder, concentrated butter, emulsifier: lecithins (soya); vanillin), hazelnuts (28.5%), sugar, palm oil, wheat flour, whey powder (milk), fat-reduced cocoa, emulsifier: lecithins (soya), raising agent (sodium bicarbonate), salt, vanillin.

Ferrero Rocher® Chocolate
  • "This is my favorite chocolate in the world my fiance always gives me these on our anniversary thet taste just like Nutella but better " in 342 reviews
  • "i seriously could eat a box of these in one sitting except I always have to fight my husband for the chance since he loves them as much as i do." in 227 reviews
  • "cant walk past the chocolate isle without grabbing one of these i can literally just sit down and eat a whole box its to die for." in 184 reviews
  • "These hazelnut chocolate delights are a taste that is heavenly these chocolates just melts in your mouth just the right way, one of my absolute favorite treats!" in 150 reviews
  • "these chocolates are so good and they taste so amazing I always get a box from my parents on Christmas every year and I can never get enough of these!!!" in 143 reviews
Green B.
Review for: Hazelnut more...
These little devils are so addicting. I always have to stop myself from eating the entire box sometimes because they're so good! I feel like they have the perfect amount of everything. A chocolate layer, a crunch, smooth chocolate. I love having these at home especially when guests come over because everyone loves Ferrero Rocher! We got a big box on christmas last year and it was even nice just to have that box of chocolate on display. It definitely reminds me of the holidays and they look so nice you can always give them as stocking stuffers!
Patty B.
Mesquite, TX
Review for: Hazelnut more...
This is my GUILTY PLEASURE... okay so as a type 2 diabetic... I really shouldn't have anything that is AWESOME.... aka that actually tastes good..... lol... but man when I tell you.. this right here I can NEVER pass up... I love this candy, its so good its crazy... its not cheap though.. just being honest.. but its a lux candy I love to indulge in... I don't eat much maybe one every 2 or 3 days... can't overdo it ya know.... but would I recommend this candy... CHILD YES... get you some... TODAY..lol
Justin W.
Mooresville
Review for: Hazelnut more...
This is one of the first things that popped into my head when I started reviewing products. I HAD to come here and put my two cents in.

This has been my absolute favorite chocolate confection for many years now. I used to get them all the time but now they're reserved for a giant box every year at Christmas. I HAVE to limit myself or I'll end up weighing 500 lbs. because of these things.

There's just something about the texture that's created when the smooth chocolate and the hazelnut cream mix together with the crunchy wafer...whew. If you've never had them, shame on you...no, really, SHAME.
Aivlis V. G.
Coral Springs
Review for: Hazelnut, Other more...
This chocolate is ultimately irresistible! If you aren't a fan of hazelnut, then this is not the chocolate for you 😅 They are spherical with multiple layers. In the middle of it all is a while hazelnut, covered by a hazelnut creamy texture, which has a similar taste to Nutella. The smooth and silky chocolate coating allows the sweet body of the chocolate to standout with the delicious flavor of hazelnuts. Over that is a wafer cover. To top it all is a milk chocolate covered with crushed hazelnuts mixed into it. My entire family and I love it!! 😍
Michele N.
HEAVENLY!!! These are in my top 5 FAVORITE chocolates!!
These come so beautifully wrapped...like each one is a present ☺
The outside is chocolate with tiny finely chopped hazelnuts in it. On the inside is a THIN crunchy layer with a THIN layer of a hazelnut nut cream with a soft creamy chocolate that has one hazelnut in it!
It is a crunchy...yet smooth...chocolate and hazelnut goodness in one bite!! The combination is perfection and the quality is SO good!! I always recommend to anyone who hasn't tried one to indulge and get more then one because once you've had just one...you'll want 20 more!! 😂
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
These crispy hazelnut chocolates are my all-time favorites! If you haven't tried them, let me tell you that you are missing out! They are a round chocolate-covered wafer crisp with a chocolate creme and a hazelnut inside. If you're a fan of hazelnut, I would hate myself if I didn't tell you to get up and go to the store and pick these up right now!
nishda85 غ.
Columbus
wow  wow THE BEST CHOCOLATE IN THE WORLD!!!! I LOVE IT. THIS IS MY ADICTION.
The chocolate loses me, I like a lot and always have at home a tablet, but above all stay with chocolates.
And my favorite chocolates are some chocolates that have sponsored Isabel Preysler or Judith Mascó, the Ferrero Rocher chocolates.

Some chocolates are delicious, a layer of chocolate with delicious nuts covering a filling of chocolate with a hazelnut, a combination of the best chocolate with the best nuts that make this bonbon my favorite. i love it
Jessica B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Hazelnut more...
Love purchasing for the holidays as gifts for my office staff as they come in pretty tons and holiday snapped boxes. Even was able to get some after Christmas discounted at my local Walgreens with 20% off additionally. They also have a white chocolate flavor which seems to only be around during the holidays. If you have a hazelnut allergy or tree but allergy do not eat this as it has a hazelnut center wrapped in chocolatey goodness. Sorry for those allergic but those who enjoy hazelnut flavor you will not be disappointed. Grand Ferrero Rocher® Milk Chocolate and Hazelnut Ornament 4.4 oz. Package
Wendy A.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Diamond Gift Box Collection, 24 Piece, Hazelnut, Hazelnut 18 Piece more...
I am not a huge chocolate lover but I can definitely eat a whole box of these chocolates. I love how nice and smooth the chocolate hazelnut filling is and not overly sweet. This is also my mother's favorite chocolate so we almost always have these on hand. I love the wrapping as it definitely gives you that rewarding satisfaction almost as if opening a surprise gift. These chocolates have been around for a while and I hope they never go out of style. If you have yet to have the privilege to indulge yourself with one of these chocolates then you are missing out in life.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ferrero Rocher is a wonderful chocolate that not only tastes amazing, but it also has a very different texture from other chocolates. This makes eating a Ferrero Rocher a gourmet experience.

The chocolate is made in layers around a roasted hazelnut. There’s a hazelnut chocolate layer, a waffle layer and the final one is chocolate with hazelnut bits.

Ferrero Rocher is widely available during Christmas, which is great because the golden package feels very festive, and it makes a great gift for a chocolate appreciator. During Summer the company removes all the chocolates from the market, until September, to prevent the chocolates from melting and thus compromise its quality.

Definitely recommend this chocolate.
Britnee S.
Dresden, OH
Is the deliciousness worth the price? :)
Antoinette W.
Oshkosh, WI
Are these any good?
Deshia L.
Rosemead, CA
Has anyone ever been satisfied with just one?
Cierra J.
Are these worth trying?
summer r.
Which is your favorite flavor of ferrero rocher?