BY FERRERO ROCHER #1 in Chocolate

Rocher® chocolates are a tempting combination of luscious, creamy, chocolaty filling surrounding a whole hazelnut, within a delicate, crisp wafer... all enveloped in milk chocolate and finely chopped hazelnuts.

Ingredients: Milk chocolate 30% (sugar, cocoa buttercocoa mass, skimmed milk powder, concentrated butter, emulsifier: lecithins (soya); vanillin), hazelnuts (28.5%), sugar, palm oil, wheat flour, whey powder (milk), fat-reduced cocoa, emulsifier: lecithins (soya), raising agent (sodium bicarbonate), salt, vanillin.

Ferrero Rocher® Chocolate
  • "This is my favorite chocolate in the world my fiance always gives me these on our anniversary thet taste just like Nutella but better " in 342 reviews
  • "i seriously could eat a box of these in one sitting except I always have to fight my husband for the chance since he loves them as much as i do." in 227 reviews
  • "cant walk past the chocolate isle without grabbing one of these i can literally just sit down and eat a whole box its to die for." in 184 reviews
  • "These hazelnut chocolate delights are a taste that is heavenly these chocolates just melts in your mouth just the right way, one of my absolute favorite treats!" in 150 reviews
  • "these chocolates are so good and they taste so amazing I always get a box from my parents on Christmas every year and I can never get enough of these!!!" in 143 reviews
Kat J.
TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
These decadent hazelnut balls of chocolate deliciousness are my amazingly wonderful candy snack when I'm having a "treat yo' self" moment. I could eat a whole box in one sitting, and I'm not ashamed to say that I have. When you unwrap that golden foil, it's hard to resist each and every layer of luscious chocolate goodness,... Starting at the milk chocolate shell enrobing all those little hazelnut pieces, surrounding a delicate wafer that's just waiting to be cracked, filled with the richest creamiest chocolate hazelnut truffle filling, only for you to be delighted by the pleasant surprise of a whole hazelnut at the very center of it all... These chocolates make me so incredibly happy and the quality is worth every single penny. Ferrero Rochers have become my secret stash of intimate joyful moments when I need to escape the world for a brief minute. Even better, they've become the chocolate of choice that my husband chooses to treat me to every year on our anniversary. This beyond-amazing chocolate is very special, and for very good reason. Treat yo' self to a box today.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Ferrero Rocher is a wonderful chocolate that not only tastes amazing, but it also has a very different texture from other chocolates. This makes eating a Ferrero Rocher a gourmet experience.

The chocolate is made in layers around a roasted hazelnut. There’s a hazelnut chocolate layer, a waffle layer and the final one is chocolate with hazelnut bits.

Ferrero Rocher is widely available during Christmas, which is great because the golden package feels very festive, and it makes a great gift for a chocolate appreciator. During Summer the company removes all the chocolates from the market, until September, to prevent the chocolates from melting and thus compromise its quality.

Definitely recommend this chocolate.
nishda85 غ.
Columbus
wow  wow THE BEST CHOCOLATE IN THE WORLD!!!! I LOVE IT. THIS IS MY ADICTION.
The chocolate loses me, I like a lot and always have at home a tablet, but above all stay with chocolates.
And my favorite chocolates are some chocolates that have sponsored Isabel Preysler or Judith Mascó, the Ferrero Rocher chocolates.

Some chocolates are delicious, a layer of chocolate with delicious nuts covering a filling of chocolate with a hazelnut, a combination of the best chocolate with the best nuts that make this bonbon my favorite. i love it
Courtney E.
Grove City, OH
Review for: Hazelnut
I like to think that everybody loves a hazelnut Ferrero Rocher. My favorite part about this is the way that they’re packaged. Instead of feeling like you’re dirty for sneaking into your child’s Halloween candy, it feels like you’re truly eating a luxury treat; one made for adults that only you’ll enjoy. You get all of the textures that you should get from a quality piece of candy. You get a crunch, a soft center, and the nice sparkly piece of garbage to throw away when you’re done.
ArabianBeauty M.
Detroit , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Review for: Diamond Gift Box Collection, 24 Piece, Hazelnut, Hazelnut 18 Piece
Ferrero Rocher Chocolate. This is something i could buy when i have guest coming over. or even if  i'm going to a party and i don't want to go empty handed this is something ill take with me. im not a big chocolate fan but everyone in my family does and whenever i go out and i see them i have to buy it for the family. Ferrero Rocher® Chocolate
Julie M.
El Paso, TX
These are so delicious! They are a great treat, especially if you want something a little fancier to leave out around the holidays when you have guests. I love these candies, but have to restrain myself from eating them all. I will definitely buy them next time I'm looking for a special treat. They also make a wonderful gift or adult stocking stuffer.
Elizabeth A.
Bear, DE
The combination of nuts and chocolate would have to be one of my favorites and Ferrero Rocher combines the two very nicely. I love the cute little cups and gold foil that they come packaged in making them a presentable gift that most will enjoy (although they are often given too much as gifts). The wafer and whole nut inside give them a really nice crunch making a nice contrast to the gooey hazelnut praline. I also like that they come in all different pack sizes from very small to larger boxes and even novelty boxes during holiday seasons. They are a bit more expensive than other chocolates but are affordable for most. This is a highly commendable chocolate that deserves praise for its bold flavors and nutty aromas.
Virginia S.
Hammond
Review for: Diamond Gift Box Collection, 24 Piece
Oh my gosh when i saw this candy i had to review it.This chocolate is so delisious it had a rice crispie chocolate covered out side coating and inaide the middle is a solid hazelnut that is covered by a thick soft chocolate middle.This will be your favorite chocolate ever.Its really great for hoilday gifts because who doesn't love Rochelle chocolates
Allison P.
BETHLEHEM, PA
Review for: Hazelnut
These little things right here are my weakness! I am a huge chocolate fan and these are so delicious and the perfect combo of smooth and crunchy. The hazelnut cream on the inside goes so well with the chocolate. I always receive a box of these for Christmas. If you are ever in the mood for some chocolate do yourself a favor and pick up some of these today!
Izamar R.
Farmington, MN
Review for: Diamond Gift Box Collection, 24 Piece
This is such a childhood chocolate. Oldie, but goodie! Hard to resist, I find it anywhere now. Usually at CVS. I feel like you can taste cheap chocolate over good chocolate, and I feel like this one is the good kind. It's worth purcashing once a while. When it melts after the bite it's the best part.
Britnee S.
Dresden, OH
Is the deliciousness worth the price? :)
Antoinette W.
Oshkosh, WI
Are these any good?
Deshia L.
Rosemead, CA
Has anyone ever been satisfied with just one?
summer r.
Which is your favorite flavor of ferrero rocher?
Laquinta W.
Sherwood, AR
Foodie Expert
What is it about this chocolate that makes it so good?