BY FERRERO ROCHER #3 in Chocolate

Rocher® chocolates are a tempting combination of luscious, creamy, chocolaty filling surrounding a whole hazelnut, within a delicate, crisp wafer... all enveloped in milk chocolate and finely chopped hazelnuts.

Ingredients: Milk chocolate 30% (sugar, cocoa buttercocoa mass, skimmed milk powder, concentrated butter, emulsifier: lecithins (soya); vanillin), hazelnuts (28.5%), sugar, palm oil, wheat flour, whey powder (milk), fat-reduced cocoa, emulsifier: lecithins (soya), raising agent (sodium bicarbonate), salt, vanillin.

Ferrero Rocher® Chocolate
  • "This is my favorite chocolate in the world my fiance always gives me these on our anniversary thet taste just like Nutella but better " in 342 reviews
  • "i seriously could eat a box of these in one sitting except I always have to fight my husband for the chance since he loves them as much as i do." in 227 reviews
  • "cant walk past the chocolate isle without grabbing one of these i can literally just sit down and eat a whole box its to die for." in 184 reviews
  • "These hazelnut chocolate delights are a taste that is heavenly these chocolates just melts in your mouth just the right way, one of my absolute favorite treats!" in 150 reviews
  • "these chocolates are so good and they taste so amazing I always get a box from my parents on Christmas every year and I can never get enough of these!!!" in 143 reviews
Milke A.
Milke A.
Barquisimeto, Lara
Foodie Expert
THE BEST CHOCOLATE IN THE WORLD!!!! I LOVE IT. THIS IS MY ADICTION.
The chocolate loses me, I like a lot and always have at home a tablet, but above all stay with chocolates.
And my favorite chocolates are some chocolates that have sponsored Isabel Preysler or Judith Mascó, the Ferrero Rocher chocolates.

Some chocolates are delicious, a layer of chocolate with delicious nuts covering a filling of chocolate with a hazelnut, a combination of the best chocolate with the best nuts that make this bonbon my favorite.

In the shop can be found in various types of boxes, with different sizes, some boxes are alone with this kind of chocolates and other are combined with other varieties.

It is very typical the golden color of the wrappers of these chocolates, which already are very elegant and allow distinguish perfectly.

To me are the chocolates that I like, and although all are equal not get tired of eating them, they are the richest, the best chocolate are those who ask when someone wants to give chocolates and I like to receive when me they buy.

Why are uns chocolates recommend trying, but I think it's rare that someone has not tested because they are the most popular.

Worst of chocolates is its price, are expensive, but that is not thought of when you're eating.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Foodie Expert
This evening I picked up a package of Ferrero Rocher Italian Chocolate-Hazelnut candies for a dessert with my evening meal. To be honest, it was a small three-piece packet, but it's the same candy as illustrated here in the 12-piece box. Well, I have to watch myself. These candies are so good that the only way to limit myself is the size of the box. Given a 12-piece box like this, I'm certain at least half of the box, maybe more, would be gone before I stopped. You see my logic with only getting a three-piece packet? Right! If you can stand to have a whole box of these sitting around then you must have a lot more will power than I have. Surely, they must be one of the world's better candies. At least in the top ten? Man, that mixture of chocolate, creamy center and crunchy hazelnuts just overcomes my senses.
Tonyattae H.
Tonyattae H.
I love this sweet milk chocolate candy. I always have me a secret stash put to the side. Why? It has a combination of goodness that keeps your mouth watery for more. How? It might be small but leaves your taste buds on edge. For example, it has five different layers such as a whole hazelnut covered in dark chocolate, wrapped with a wafer, covered in creamy chocolate, and topped with hazelnut sprinkles. So, for all you soy and chocolate lovers, this is the candy for you. Also, you can purchase this sweet truffle delight at a reasonable price and it can be located at most stores. It is wrapped in gold foil and nesting on a dark confetti paper. The primary cover is plastic, and the name of the candy is labeled on top. So, you can not overlook or pass up this goody treat.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX
Foodie Expert
Ferrero Rocher are my weakness. This is my favorite chocolate and I buy them when I really want to spoil myself. The nutty chocolate outer shell, the crispy crunchy layer beneath it, the soft hazelnut chocolate (think Nutella) and the whole hazelnut in the center. It's hard to chose the best part of a Ferrero Rocher. I'm only slightly ashamed to admit that I hid these in the bathroom so I didn't have to share. Yes that's right, other than when my toddler caught me and I gave him his first and only taste of this heavenly goodness I ate the entire box myself. And it was totally worth the calories. The only downside I found is that the beautiful gift worth box is hard plastic making it difficult for me to hide in the trash.
Sahara S.
Sahara S.
Lima, OH
Years ago, my parents bought me a little 3 pack of the most amazing candy EVER. They probably regretted that decision, as I couldn't get enough of it and it's not the cheapest candy on the market. I learned to ration what I had though, as my parents would start to buy the big fancy boxes and packs and I would make them last as long as possible. The bad thing about this, is the wafer becomes stale eventually, but I think that's more of a me-problem than a product problem haha these little candies are delicious, and give you a feeling eating a "healthy" guilty-pleasure when you have it coated in crushed nuts and a hazelnut right in the center of the delicious hazelnut chocolate.. It's heavenly.
Nino G.
Nino G.
New Castle, DE
Brigitte M.
Brigitte M.
miami, Hialeah florida
Ferrero Rocher are the most irresistible chocolates around. If you don't like hazelnuts then you wont like these chocolates. They are spherical in shape and have many layers. Right in the centre is a whole hazel nut which is covered by a hazelnut cream that tastes similar to nutella. It is then encased in a wafer cover. The top layer is milk chocolate covering with crushed hazelnuts mixed in it. The different textures through the layers make this chocolate a delight to eat. Full hazelnut flavor throughout. The chocolates are wrapped in a gold coloured foil and look very expensive. They are available in a range of sized boxes. Available from all good supermarkets. Higher priced chocolate.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Malden, MA
Do you like Nutella? Well, that's made by the same company and there's some creamy milk chocolate hazelnut deliciousness inside each one of these gold foil wrapped balls of goodness. You can get these at most drugstores and supermarkets. They can be a little pricey, especially when they're so good and easy to pop into your mouth (and suddenly you've eaten the whole thing). Because of their appearance, they make great gifts to bring over to people's homes when you go to dinner parties or other gatherings. Absolutely delicious! There's a hazelnut in the middle and a chocolate wafer surrounding it. Just the right amount of sweetness and crunch!
Aaliyah L.
Aaliyah L.
Atlanta, GA

One of my favorite indulgences, Ferrero Rocher combine the goodness of chocolate, wafer, and hazelnuts in a beautiful gold package. A real treat! They also offer a few different flavors outside of this one: white chocolate with coconut as well as a dark chocolate hazelnut. They are on the pricier side but when you use whole hazelnuts and chopped hazelnuts, it's to be expected. They also have seasonal packaging (Christmas tree shaped packaging during Christmas). I've gotten these as a gift in the past and they've always been well received. Sometimes I buy the mini packs and put them in my kids' stocking stuffers as well. Worth the price!
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
What I bought was a triple flat of these. 48 times 3. I had intended to give a few to everyone in the family as part of a gift package. But cannot do that unless you sample a few right? Well it was a month until Christmas and all I could think was, "One more won't hurt." Ummmm five days later I had eaten them all. All 144 of them. I am not that big a guy. I have a healthy diet, I am six foot tall and weight 180 pounds. But Lordy I could not stop myself. An entire year of chocolate celibacy came to a screeching halt... These things are worth the guilt of failing you New Years Resolution that you had kept straight and true for 11 months.
Britnee S.
Britnee S.
Dresden, Oh
Is the deliciousness worth the price? :)
Antoinette W.
Antoinette W.
Oshkosh, WI
Are these any good?
Deshia L.
Deshia L.
Rosemead, CA
Has anyone ever been satisfied with just one?
summer r.
summer r.
Which is your favorite flavor of ferrero rocher?
Laquinta W.
Laquinta W.
Sherwood, AR
Foodie Expert
What is it about this chocolate that makes it so good?