BY FERRERO ROCHER #2 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Rocher® chocolates are a tempting combination of luscious, creamy, chocolaty filling surrounding a whole hazelnut, within a delicate, crisp wafer... all enveloped in milk chocolate and finely chopped hazelnuts.

Ingredients: Milk chocolate 30% (sugar, cocoa buttercocoa mass, skimmed milk powder, concentrated butter, emulsifier: lecithins (soya); vanillin), hazelnuts (28.5%), sugar, palm oil, wheat flour, whey powder (milk), fat-reduced cocoa, emulsifier: lecithins (soya), raising agent (sodium bicarbonate), salt, vanillin.

Ferrero Rocher® Chocolate
  • "This is my favorite chocolate in the world my fiance always gives me these on our anniversary thet taste just like Nutella but better " in 342 reviews
  • "i seriously could eat a box of these in one sitting except I always have to fight my husband for the chance since he loves them as much as i do." in 227 reviews
  • "cant walk past the chocolate isle without grabbing one of these i can literally just sit down and eat a whole box its to die for." in 184 reviews
  • "These hazelnut chocolate delights are a taste that is heavenly these chocolates just melts in your mouth just the right way, one of my absolute favorite treats!" in 150 reviews
  • "these chocolates are so good and they taste so amazing I always get a box from my parents on Christmas every year and I can never get enough of these!!!" in 143 reviews
Jerri G.
Albertville, AL
I love these chocolates!  They are delicious and affordable.  Not too outrageously priced.  The sweet is not too sweet either.  Just right.  The taste is unique and very tasty.  You have to try them.  I used to have a running joke with my children that they were, "Much too good for children."  (This was a quote from the movie Matilda.")  Of course I would eventually share.  :)  Now, I give them as gifts to my grown children as a little inside joke.   I definitely recommend them.
Virginia T.
Alhambra
Honestly, one of my favorite chocolates ever! My favorite is the dark chocolate ones. They used to be very expensive and I would only buy them on the occasions, but they seem to be on the decent price now. Totally worth repurchasing. I would love to keep this on the snack drawer at work or at home. They come in nice little packages so you can eat one at a time and not eat too much in one sitting. These are also great gifts to give out!
Swindell S.
This chocolate is worth the extra money.  It tastes so great!  I treat myself to a couple of these each month.  The hazelnuts in this chocolate is much better than your regular chocolate bar with nuts in it.  If you are looking for a treat for co-workers or to give a date, these chocolates are it.
Kalei B.
Noxapater, MS
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love these chocolates! I honestly can't find anything wrong with these. I can find these at dollar general & Wal-Mart! Already Valentine's day or christmas they have gift sets of these😻 I love the prices of around $5 for a whole set a piece! The love!
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like this product, but I am also not so crazy about it. I remember when my sister’s boyfriend use to buy these specific chocolates to her and she would only eat like 3 and she will give me the rest. I remember that I love them. I loved their taste. I loved their smell. Every valentines or other special occasion that there is my boyfriend but this to me, and honestly I started to not like them as much as I once did.. at first I love them because they are made out of Nutella, and who doesn’t love Nutella right? So yeah I told him that I love this chocolates so he started to buy me ferreros frequently. What I do not like about this is that once you have taste them every day it doesn’t feel the same, at least for me. The chocolate that it has inside is good because it melts in your mouth. I am also not a big chocolate fan, so maybe that is why I am like that. I like the outside, I think that is the best part. If you are a big chocolate fan than this chocolates are going to be perfect for you!
Justin W.
Mooresville
This is one of the first things that popped into my head when I started reviewing products. I HAD to come here and put my two cents in.

This has been my absolute favorite chocolate confection for many years now. I used to get them all the time but now they're reserved for a giant box every year at Christmas. I HAVE to limit myself or I'll end up weighing 500 lbs. because of these things.

There's just something about the texture that's created when the smooth chocolate and the hazelnut cream mix together with the crunchy wafer...whew. If you've never had them, shame on you...no, really, SHAME.
Maria b.
NY
Decedent. Devine. Delicious. Literally one of my favorite sweets! I don't like sweets but I'll do anything for a Ferrero. I just love the how the sweet is balanced out by the crunch. It's definitely worth the price.
Tarrah H.
Clarksville
I absolutely love these little things! They have so many different textures inside one little ball of chocolate goodness! I don't eat them as much as I would like to! They are definitely purchase worthy!!
Anne N.
Does deliciousness have a price??  At any cost, I would buy these ferrero rocher!! They are honestly my weakness as the creamy chocolate covered with a hard layer of almond chocolates melts in my mouth.  I could finish a box in a day but my self-will prevents me from doing so and I am able to savor and enjoy each piece daily. I purchase this for my myself and family and everyone loves them!! I definitely recommend this as gifts because you'll be melting hearts and mouths everywhere.
Christine J.
Ferrero Rocher Chocolate's are such a little tasty, delicate choice. I have bought these chocolates at many stores over the years. I usually only buy them when we have a craving (Our guilty pleasure) or when it is a holiday because they are a little pricey in comparison to other chocolates. They are a light, crisp chocolate ball that has smooth chocolate inside of it and a hazelnut in the very center. They look special. They feel special. They are a chocolate that I would go out of my way to find to give as a small gift to someone on a holiday or special occasion. Everybody always loved these!
Britnee S.
Dresden, OH
Is the deliciousness worth the price? :)
Antoinette W.
Oshkosh, WI
Are these any good?
Deshia L.
Rosemead, CA
Has anyone ever been satisfied with just one?
Cierra J.
Are these worth trying?
summer r.
Which is your favorite flavor of ferrero rocher?

Amazon