Ferrero Rocher® Chocolate
Rocher® chocolates are a tempting combination of luscious, creamy, chocolaty filling surrounding a whole hazelnut, within a delicate, crisp wafer... all enveloped in milk chocolate and finely chopped hazelnuts.
Ingredients: Milk chocolate 30% (sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, skimmed milk powder, concentrated butter, emulsifier: lecithins (soya); vanillin), hazelnuts (28.5%), sugar, palm oil, wheat flour, whey powder (milk), fat-reduced cocoa, emulsifier: lecithins (soya), raising agent (sodium bicarbonate), salt, vanillin.see more...
Top Questions See all 7,764 Q&A
- "This is my favorite chocolate in the world my fiance always gives me these on our anniversary thet taste just like Nutella but better " in 342 reviews
- "i seriously could eat a box of these in one sitting except I always have to fight my husband for the chance since he loves them as much as i do." in 227 reviews
- "cant walk past the chocolate isle without grabbing one of these i can literally just sit down and eat a whole box its to die for." in 184 reviews
- "These hazelnut chocolate delights are a taste that is heavenly these chocolates just melts in your mouth just the right way, one of my absolute favorite treats!" in 150 reviews
- "these chocolates are so good and they taste so amazing I always get a box from my parents on Christmas every year and I can never get enough of these!!!" in 143 reviews
Ferrero Rocher® Chocolate
These come so beautifully wrapped...like each one is a present ☺
The outside is chocolate with tiny finely chopped hazelnuts in it. On the inside is a THIN crunchy layer with a THIN layer of a hazelnut nut cream with a soft creamy chocolate that has one hazelnut in it!
It is a crunchy...yet smooth...chocolate and hazelnut goodness in one bite!! The combination is perfection and the quality is SO good!! I always recommend to anyone who hasn't tried one to indulge and get more then one because once you've had just one...you'll want 20 more!! 😂
The chocolate loses me, I like a lot and always have at home a tablet, but above all stay with chocolates.
And my favorite chocolates are some chocolates that have sponsored Isabel Preysler or Judith Mascó, the Ferrero Rocher chocolates.
Some chocolates are delicious, a layer of chocolate with delicious nuts covering a filling of chocolate with a hazelnut, a combination of the best chocolate with the best nuts that make this bonbon my favorite. i love it
The chocolate is made in layers around a roasted hazelnut. There’s a hazelnut chocolate layer, a waffle layer and the final one is chocolate with hazelnut bits.
Ferrero Rocher is widely available during Christmas, which is great because the golden package feels very festive, and it makes a great gift for a chocolate appreciator. During Summer the company removes all the chocolates from the market, until September, to prevent the chocolates from melting and thus compromise its quality.
Definitely recommend this chocolate.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos