BY FERRERO ROCHER

Confetteria Raffaello Almond Coconut Treat. Net Wt 1 oz (30 g). see more...

• Are this any good? I have seen them on Store but never tr...2 Answers
  • Are these sold in the US?1 Answers
  • I absolutely love them. And the coconut is boom in your m...1 Answers
Valerie G.
Gainesville, FL
Ok so these are like the most amazing little treats ever. I’ve been eating the chocolate and hazelnut ones for years and I bought a variety pack and tasted one of these and the white chocolate and the coconut is so delicious. I almost recommend not buying them because they’re so good and probably gain 1000 pounds 😂😂😂
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
If you like white chocolate and coconut you'll love these. The with chocolate outside is mingled with little flakes of coconut and the inside is smooth and melt in your mouth creamy with a nice white chocolate vanilla and coconut flavor. They are really quite good.
Heba H.
Mooresville NC
i love the coconut and milk combination, the taste is great and kind of dreamy, its a great treat to enjoy on my own, i dont usually share these, i love the flavor and the texture, the size is also great as its a good deal in terms of value for money
Jennifer Q.
I recently discovered these a few months back when I received a variety box with dark chocolate, original Ferrero and this one. It has a nice coconut tasting exterior with a creamy vanilla filling. It is the perfect combination of sweetness
Caroline M.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I’d be lying if I didn’t say I’ve eaten a whole box of these in one sitting ... on more than just one occasion. Hands down these are probably my favorite chocolate. If you love coconuts and all around yummy goodness, these are for you
Beth S.
Peru
My favorite out of the three types. I love the macadamia nut surrounded in white chocolate. It's sweet and buttery, but not too sweet. The coconut seals the deal with a little flaky crunch. I get them every Christmas, "from the cat."
Brenda H.
Franklin Sq, NY
Rafaello is my favorite chocolate! I love the combination of ingredients and I'm crazy about coconut so for me it's the best! whenever I buy it it is good but the price could be lower because of the quantity they sell.
Kayla T.
I absolutely love the winter time just because of these, I live in Kentucky and it's hard to find them anywhere really except for in the winter months. Wal-Mart, Kroger and every dollar store around has them when it's cold out so I stock up! I love the taste and how creamy they are, white chocolate is my favorite but add some coconut on there and it tops it off. Pure perfection I would recommend these to anyone! And everyone I've had try them has fell in love instantly. Way to go!
Megan F.
Logan, UT
I was so happy to find these products from Ferrero Roché because I typically can’t eat their other products due to my allergy to hazelnuts. These lived up to the hype and sure impressed me I love these chocolates and recommend them to anyone!
Haley F.
Burien, WA
 I really like it for its taste and it's a different way of eating chocolates. The one I show in the photos is one of the options they have and they serve to give as a gift for any reason icluso to your girlfriend. From the first moment I ate it immediately, I love it. This was a gift from my boyfriend for the first time and since then he has to buy it forever !!
Joana T.
Are this any good? I have seen them on Store but never tried it
Dianne P.
What do these taste like?
Nadia F.
I absolutely love them. And the coconut is boom in your mouth....
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Are these sold in the US?
Josiane S.
muito muito b mesmo. sabor incomparável e muito doce. um verdadeiro chocolate.