BY FERRERO ROCHER

Pure pleasure without chocolate see more...

• Are these sold in a container just by themselves like Fer...1 Answers
  • These sound delicious, had anyone tried them?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica F.
Bon Wier
I love love love the coconut!!! My favorite of all time.. I buy them every time I find myself in the candy aisle.. It is the best coconut cream candy I have ever had.. Price isn't to bad just hate that you have to buy such a big pack in this flavor.. It worthy it only because they are yummy
Stefanie B.
W Hollywood, CA
Why yes, i did eat the entire thing in one sitting. I actually got this little box version but whatever. It’s amazing coconuty creamy goodness omg I have to get some. What the hell influenster, you’re going to make me fat.
Adrienne M.
Edgewood, KY
I am obsessed with these. They’re such a treat! I love all things coconut! I received these as a gift for Valentine’s Day and bought myself more when I ran out! I love the crunch.
lizzyb24 M.
Falls Church, VA
I always look forward to these being in stock over the holidays. They are unlike anything else i have ever tasted. It’s the perfect amount of coconut with the creamy center with the special treat of the almond inside. They are addicting! Ferrero® Confetteria Raffaello® Almond Coconut Treat 12-1 oz. Packs
Demetria B.
Patterson
Where do I start with this. It is awesome yet addictive. When you take a bite it’s such a great flavor. You can sit and chew with your eyes close and it takes me to a happy place. The coconut on the outside makes your mouth water just by the smell. The almond taste i. The middle is divine.
Destiny S.
Literally these are my all time favorite! I feel like they are pretty hard to find though not every store caries them. They are a bit pricey there usually about 4$ at Walmart for a box but other places will sell them for double! Very sweet you can taste the coconut as well.
Devynn V.
Albuquerque, NM
The best treat ever. It’s the perfect combination of smooth and crunchy. A little on the expensive side for candy but worth every penny. I pick it up when I need an extra little sweet in my life. I recommend it and buy it for people on their birthdays and such.
Chelsey H.
San Antonio, TX
MY FAVORITE FERRERO! The coconut with the white chocolate isn’t too heavy compared to the average hazelnut chocolate and I️ absolutely love this. This brand is a bit expensive so i only buy it when I️ want to splurge a little on sweets. But oh is it so good!
Sophia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Wow! It is hands down best candy I ever tried. I just wish they would use something else in place of palm oil as I know it is not the best oil for consumption. That is the only reason I gave 4 stars. Still great though! Nice for holidays, stuffing treat bags and snacks.
g V.
Let me tell you, I absolutely don’t like coconut and the fact that these changes my mind completely is amazing. I got these for Christmas and I couldn’t stop eating them. If you like coconut or maybe if you don’t give these a try
Jennifer J.
These sound delicious, had anyone tried them?
Lindsay D.
Are these sold in a container just by themselves like Ferrero chocolates are? Or do they just come in small packages like this?