BY FERRERO ROCHER #16 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I want one of these box it has alot and the chocolates are very tasty and delicious yummy !!!!" in 1 review
  • "My family members always have these and I just can't " in 1 review
MARIA J.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is a GREAT gift. I always thought it was tacky since they sell it at drugstores but who doesn't like Ferrero Rocher? The classic ones are my favorite and the coconut ones being my least but the assorted ones are great as gifts!
Josie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have tried a few of these and they aren't terrible they just aren't my go to kind of chocolate but a bunch of friends of mine love this chocolate. Worth a try for everyone else.
Olha D.
Philadelphia, PA
Great candy with a nice plastic display case. Assortment of three different taste- from Germany, Canada and Poland. 24 pieces for 10$. This collection is fabulous for any celebration!!! Try it, you'll love it!
Stephanie C.
Sherman
These are my favorite out of the collection! I love all of the assortment! This assortment allows each of us to have the kind we want without spending a lot of money.
Becca L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious chocolate. Hard chocolate outer shell with a crispy wafer layer and a smooth Nutella-like chocolate in the center with a hazelnut in the middle. A relatively complex chocolate. I absolutely love these. You can buy these at most stores.
Kristy G.
Miami springs, FL
Heaven is a place on earth with these chocolates. Ferrero chocolates are honestly the best, hands down. The feeling you get when you bite into the middle, there’s no greater feeling. The mix between crispy and soft is beautifully crafted.
Missy S.
I get this big box of chocolate every year around Christmas because that's when this big container is on sale. My boyfriend has never had it until I purchased it this year and he is in love with them. Honestly this is amazing chocolate.
g a.
Nashville , TN
If I could choose my favorite candy these would definitely win. Their flavors are soooo amazing. They’re pricey but soooo worth it. Makes my mouth water thinking of it hahahaha. Everyone should absolutely try these. You won’t regret it
Fatou D.
I love this love love love are usually get this on birthdays Christmas Halloween I get these all the time and special Cajuns and Abby want to kiss the person obviously these are the best thing ever to happen whether me this I love them
arlene m.
Tampa, FL
Are usually only eat the original ones but after I tried the chocolate ones wrapped in brown I couldn’t resist myself we had them for Christmas and everyone loved them they went so fast ! Great bite sized taste that melts in your mouth
Gabby B.
Where can you get these ? I haven't seen them, are they limited edition?
Mesha T.
What's your favorite kind? :)
Stephanie R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Which one will you recommend gold brown or silver
Melissa C.
Riverside, CA
What is your favorite one ? gold, brown or the white one?
Husn A.
Can you buy these at target?