BY FERRERO ROCHER #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I want one of these box it has alot and the chocolates are very tasty and delicious yummy !!!!" in 1 review
  • "My family members always have these and I just can't " in 1 review
Sandra C.
So addictive and has a perfect crunch. Isn’t too chocolate-y. But the great thing about this is that it’s a great gift you can get someone at any store - decently priced for a gift as well.
Heather B.
Taylorsville, NC
I remember when I was little this was the only kind of candy my mom would buy herself and she didn't like sharing. Haha. Now I am the same. This is one of my all time favorite Candy's. It is so smooth and creamy. It is like heaven in your mouth. If you haven't tried dont wait any longer! You have no idea what you're missing out on!
Daisy V.
San Jose, CA
These chocolates are always delicious, but they have lost quality over the years. I’m missing more of that creamy chocolate inside. If there were more of that, then these chocolates would be perfect.
Ivettee H.
Wingdale, NY
This is the chocolate you want to get as a gift !! You need the best assort d box made by them because they are all sooo delicious!!

Alexis A.
Sacramento
I’m not a fan of the coconut ones.. they have a strange after taste. And the chocolate ones are okay. I’m completely smitten with the original. Hazelnut is amazing! Never change a classic!
Brianna P.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love hazelnut, i love nuts and this ball of chocolate gets addicting let me tell you. The taste is sweet yet rich, i love the coconut flavor that comes with these packs even though i don’t like much of coconut candy. I just am a hard believer in any chocolate with nuts is a GREAT choice.
Thailyanis D.
Milwaukee, WI
All of these taste so amazing, I never expected to like a candy this much but it’s like so good , I’m definitely in love hands down my favorite chocolate buy it!!!!
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
The Ferrero collection is really bomm. I really love it. The mix of different chocolate of ferrero😍 it is pricey but is worth it. I usually buy this at Walmart, kmart, target. I do recommend this to chocolate lovers.
Kayla M.
I received this as a Christmas present and I was so excited. Ferrero is my favorite chocolate and I had not yet tried the dark and white chocolate hazelnut editions. They are amazing and so delicious. If you enjoy various kinds of chocolate and hazelnut I highly recommend this candy!
Dariana  .
Piscataway, NJ
I received this as a gift and got hooked! We all loved the classic chocolate but this is just amazing, the way it melts in your mouth and leaves you wanting more.
Gabby B.
Where can you get these ? I haven't seen them, are they limited edition?
Mesha T.
What's your favorite kind? :)
Stephanie R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Which one will you recommend gold brown or silver
Melissa C.
Riverside, CA
What is your favorite one ? gold, brown or the white one?
Husn A.
Can you buy these at target?