BY FERRERO ROCHER

Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections.

Ferrero Collection® Fine Assorted Confections
  • "I want one of these box it has alot and the chocolates are very tasty and delicious yummy !!!!" in 1 review
  • "My family members always have these and I just can't " in 1 review
Naomi B.
morgan hill ca
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This chocolates are definitely my favorites!! It’s worth every dollar! Purchased some for friends for Christmas gifts and this box was for me. Love the outer coating of chopped nuts and the smooth interior and the nice, whole hazelnut in the center.I would buy another box! I do recommend! ;)
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
The Ferrero collection is really bomm. I really love it. The mix of different chocolate of ferrero😍 it is pricey but is worth it. I usually buy this at Walmart, kmart, target. I do recommend this to chocolate lovers.
Kayla S.
I received this as a Christmas present and I was so excited. Ferrero is my favorite chocolate and I had not yet tried the dark and white chocolate hazelnut editions. They are amazing and so delicious. If you enjoy various kinds of chocolate and hazelnut I highly recommend this candy!
Ambrosia 🐙.
Olympia, WA
I only don’t give this 5 stars because every time I eat them, they make me break out really bad. I’m not sure what bad ingredients make them taste so good but so bad for the skin, but if your value your face as much as your taste buds, you might want to look elsewhere for your fix.
Tia T.
El Paso
Hands down best chocolate that you can purchase anywhere. It never disappoints. It is a understatement to say these chocolates are just good, they are delicious.
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
I bought this package for a gift. A Hostess gift. It was a great success. We opened it after the meal and had it as our dessert. These candies are absolutely outstanding and it's hard to not eat more than one. I highly recommend anyone getting this especially giving it as a gift.
Alex S.
Ithaca, NY
I like these chocolates, but they are almost too fancy for casual eats. I think the regal packaging really makes me believe that they are more formal than say a chooclate bar. However, they are really good for the price, although slightly more pricy than other chocolate brands.
Majda M.
I’m a classic Ferrero Rochester girl so I’m eh about this assortment.. I can do the coconut ones as well but I don’t particularly like the darker selection even though I like dark chocolate typically. I feel as though with this company: you cannot beat the classic so why try?
Ashley B.
Hamburg, NY
I love the assortment pack because you can try all the different varieties that they have out there!! What does suck though is if you like a random flavor it is really hard to find them in their own!! I would recommend this variety pack to all the chocolate lovers out there!!
Desiree W.
Spokane, WA
I get one of these every year for Christmas and I’m trying to figure out how to get them more often! It seems like they’ve become more accessible and not as pricey as they were years ago. I stated out loving the original hazelnut ones but now it’s a tough pick between coconut and dark chocolate! YUM!! Totally indulgent!
Gabby B.
Where can you get these ? I haven't seen them, are they limited edition?
Mesha T.
What's your favorite kind? :)
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
Which one will you recommend gold brown or silver
Melissa C.
Riverside, CA
What is your favorite one ? gold, brown or the white one?
Husn A.
Can you buy these at target?