BY FERRERO ROCHER #60 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections.

Ferrero Collection® Fine Assorted Confections
  • "I want one of these box it has alot and the chocolates are very tasty and delicious yummy !!!!" in 1 review
  • "My family members always have these and I just can't " in 1 review
Brenda L.
Syracuse, NY
My BF loves this trio collection because he can't decide if he likes the original hazelnut better or the coconut. This is a great item to purchase as a gift to anyone (including yourself!). They will not last long. Their crunchy sweetness is addicting.
Liliya Y.
Arvada
Very very very delicious candies with nuts and creamy chocolate inside-mmmm. Never can get enough of them!!! My whole family loves these candies!!! I also do a decoration with them for weddings, bridal showers and baby showers!!!!
Jayne C.
Conehatta , MS
This candy bar is amazing! My fiance introduced me to it around the holidays and I have loved it ever since.. it has such a great flavor and I could literally eat it everyday!! Highly recommended if you want some good chocolate!!
Brittany M.
I loved these Ferreo Chocolates. I used to buy them every Christmas, but now with everyone posting videos of these chocolates having bugs in them, I’m not gonna take a chance buying them. So no, now I wouldn’t recommend them.
Massami L.
Coconut creek, FL
I really love this chocolate! It’s so amazing! I can’t even explain with words! But, it’s sweet on the right way, it melt inside the mouth! The design of the package is really beautiful! It bought me by the eyes and stomach!
Brittany S.
Taylorsville , NC
This will forever and always be my most favorite candy! No matter how hard I try to not eat chocolate when these are near by they are eat like they are going out of style and I can’t control myself when these are around!!!!
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
One of my Christmas favorites!! I enjoy getting these chocolates as Christmas gifts because around the holidays the chocolates are usually discounted a lot more and you get more chocolate for the price that You are spending.
Stacy L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite chocolates! These are soo addicting. It’s hard to stop yourself from having just one more. The original hazelnut one is great and so is the raffaello, the coconut one is just as great if you love coconut flavor.
Vika K.
Agawam , MA
This is a collection of tasty goodness. The flavor a perfectly compatible with each other. I rarely get this just for me, because I need to run to the gym right after... but as a gift or with friends this is a nice treat!!
Stephanie T.
Tucson, AZ
Best chocolates ever. They’re kind of price but so worth every penny. I love the coconut one it’s amazing. The dark chocolate ones are so good to and I actually really hate dark chocolate. You won’t regret purchasing these
Gabby B.
Where can you get these ? I haven't seen them, are they limited edition?
Mesha T.
What's your favorite kind? :)
Stephanie R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Which one will you recommend gold brown or silver
Melissa C.
Riverside, CA
What is your favorite one ? gold, brown or the white one?
Husn A.
Can you buy these at target?