BY FERRERO ROCHER #16 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I want one of these box it has alot and the chocolates are very tasty and delicious yummy !!!!" in 1 review
  • "My family members always have these and I just can't " in 1 review
Ari C.
These are my ultimate favorite chocolates and these assorted ones are even better. My favorite though are the dark chocolate flavored ones just because I’m a fan of dark chocolate. These chocolates make a great gift, nice packaging, and they’re affordable. I usually buy mine at wal mart. I recommend these.
Mary S.
Bloomington
My  favorite treat! Although it is hard to eat only one I buy them anyway, they are too delicious to not experience! I buy them at WalMart or Target every chance I get, I don't consider them a guilty pleasure as I don't feel guilty buying these as a treat for myself, just pure pleasure.....
Hawraa A.
Tampa
I love this!!! I can literary eat a the whole thing by myself! One of my friends knows how much I love chocolate and every time we meet she brings me one! I love how they are all different but they all taste amazing, rich, smokth, and crunchy!! It is a little pricey but worth it for sure!!
Jessica F.
Bon Wier
I love this as a gift idea.. If you don't really know what to get them it gives them options and they are better than the cheap candy gift boxes who wants cheap chocolate!! Its not priced to bad just hate that you only see them around holidays! I would recommend because of the quality!
Ambrosia 🐙.
Olympia, WA
I only don’t give this 5 stars because every time I eat them, they make me break out really bad. I’m not sure what bad ingredients make them taste so good but so bad for the skin, but if your value your face as much as your taste buds, you might want to look elsewhere for your fix.
Haley S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always love the assorted flavors and what it has to offer. I love how it contains nuts or if it’s a different kind of chocolate. It tastes so good and I hope many others try it out. I got this from sams club, but you could get it at other places. It’s worth the purchase!
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
This is a great gift because it has three different kinds of chocolates. All three of the chocolates taste great. My favorite are the milk and dark chocolate ones. I highly recommend it to others. It isn’t as affordable as other chocolates but it’s worth it.
These  are my favorite chocolates out of all of them ferrero  are the best with the round outer shell and the nutty fill they have they are pricey but worth every cent and in walmart you can get them on special i highly reccommend them they are delicious
Grace S.
marion
I adore this brand of chocolates! From coconut to dark chocolate to the classic hazelnut, they keep delivering little bites of heaven. It’s more of a delicacy for me as it isn’t the cheapest option for chocolate, but if you want to splurge and can afford it, buy you one of these assortments.
Ceara T.
Wheatley Hts, NY
The assortment box of Ferrero Rocher is such a delight to have. Although Ferrero Rocher is a bit more expensive compared to other chocolates on the market, it’s value is found in the flavor. Each of the three varieties are unique and addicting.
Gabby B.
Where can you get these ? I haven't seen them, are they limited edition?
Mesha T.
What's your favorite kind? :)
Stephanie R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Which one will you recommend gold brown or silver
Melissa C.
Riverside, CA
What is your favorite one ? gold, brown or the white one?
Husn A.
Can you buy these at target?