BY FERRERO ROCHER #44 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections.

Ferrero Collection® Fine Assorted Confections
  • "I want one of these box it has alot and the chocolates are very tasty and delicious yummy !!!!" in 1 review
  • "My family members always have these and I just can't " in 1 review
Cristina D.
Phoenix
When my husband and I first started dating , I remember that one day he bought me the Ferrero collection and I just fell in love with this chocolate. Literally you just can’t have only one, it’s just so creamy and when u get to the middle, it has a sort of chocolate filling with a nut. The best part about this collection is the white ones which I believe they are coconut. They are just so delicious. And now everytime I head to the store I have to stop in the candy section and get some❤️
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Ferrero chocolates, especially the ones that come in assorted packages. These are such a treat and a downfall for my clean eating regimen but sometimes one has to give in to their chocolate cravings. I love how all of them are different but they all taste so amazing, rich, smooth, and crunchy. It tends to be pricey but the price is worth it, these chocolates are amazing!
Ariana C.
These are my ultimate favorite chocolates and these assorted ones are even better. My favorite though are the dark chocolate flavored ones just because I’m a fan of dark chocolate. These chocolates make a great gift, nice packaging, and they’re affordable. I usually buy mine at wal mart. I recommend these.
Mary S.
Bloomington
My  favorite treat! Although it is hard to eat only one I buy them anyway, they are too delicious to not experience! I buy them at WalMart or Target every chance I get, I don't consider them a guilty pleasure as I don't feel guilty buying these as a treat for myself, just pure pleasure.....
Hawraa A.
Tampa
I love this!!! I can literary eat a the whole thing by myself! One of my friends knows how much I love chocolate and every time we meet she brings me one! I love how they are all different but they all taste amazing, rich, smokth, and crunchy!! It is a little pricey but worth it for sure!!
Jessica F.
Bon Wier
I love this as a gift idea.. If you don't really know what to get them it gives them options and they are better than the cheap candy gift boxes who wants cheap chocolate!! Its not priced to bad just hate that you only see them around holidays! I would recommend because of the quality!
Makeup F.
It's almost embarrassing how quickly I can finish a package of these but they're JUST THAT GOOD. Each type puts a unique (and delicious) spin on the classic Ferrero Rocher treat. This is the perfect gift for any chocolate lover Ferrero Collection® Fine Assorted Confections
Haley S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always love the assorted flavors and what it has to offer. I love how it contains nuts or if it’s a different kind of chocolate. It tastes so good and I hope many others try it out. I got this from sams club, but you could get it at other places. It’s worth the purchase!
Grace S.
marion
I adore this brand of chocolates! From coconut to dark chocolate to the classic hazelnut, they keep delivering little bites of heaven. It’s more of a delicacy for me as it isn’t the cheapest option for chocolate, but if you want to splurge and can afford it, buy you one of these assortments.
Jessica S.
Ada, OK
I would’ve never thought that I could be more addicted to chocolate, but here I am, in love with Ferrero Rocher. I keep these in my house at all times. The wafer like light crispy crunch paired with the sweet melty smooth chocolate is divine.
Alexandria M.
Chicago , IL
Does this have the Nutella taste of a peanut taste?
Bindiya P.
Iselin, NJ
Is the dark chocolate one bitter?
sherly l.
Hialeah, FL
Is this chocolate really worth the price in stores?
Julia P.
Chickamauga, GA
Do these have nuts in them?
Salone F.