BY FERRERO ROCHER

RAFFAELLO® confections are a harmonious blend of carefully selected ingredients, including white Californian almonds and coconut from the Pacific Islands. Raffaelo® is a sheer, delicate pleasure. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Anna B.
Fridley
These chocolates are a great mix of chocolate flavors and also make a wonderful gift! I love that this chocolate is light and airy, and so delicious. Each piece is also packaged individually and in a super cute way. The size of each one is a decent size, and the chocolate is rich so you don't eat them all at once (though I'm sure some chocolate lovers could!) I highly recommend as either a snack for you or as a gift for anyone!
Joan G.
Anaheim, CA
I love these chocolates! I like my food to have texture. Milk chocolate on its own is a little boring for me. But these little chocolate nuggets are crunchy and creamy and have so much good stuff going on. A multi dimensional piece of chocolate with such a good flavor!
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
I like how they taste it’s kind of like a crunch to it because of the way the texture feels but more of. High-end chocolate I’d say I give it 4 stars only because I’m not a fan of the crunch
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
Review for: Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections 4.6 oz. Box more...
I love these! These are one of my favorite candies! ... I like the assortment box because it has the coconut, dark chocolate, and ordinal. They’re all my favorite! They can be a little costly, but definitely worth it !
Teresita E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Perfect pack I love the coconut and white chocolate even more than the ferrero and the other one not my favorite but is chocolate so I'll take it
Megan R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is a very nice, small, assortment. The coconut one side my FAVORITE. You get 12 chocolates and it's the perfect amount.
Autumn H.
Chillicothe
Get theses for christmas every year i put them in stocking too everyone get one of theses with theses gifts they love them
Sierra D.
San Antonio, TX
I love their original ferrero rocher as well as their raffaello, however, I could do without the ferrero rondnoir.
Victoria R.
Bryan, OH
Review for: Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections 4.6 oz. Box more...
I got these for Christmas... oh my word, they are absolutely delicious! The white ones are my favorite.
Despina M.
These are delicious.. the dark chocolate one is definitely my favourite! Great quality chocolate I can never say no to!