BY FERRERO ROCHER

Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the food I turns to when I am in need of some comfort. I love chocolate, And ferrerro rocher is my favorite one . I love how wb8goes together. Good quality chocolate.
Samantha P.
These little boxes are delicious and perfect for gifts! I used to give some as a token of my appreciation to people and they would compliment on the delicious chocolates and how the flavors would compliment each other. If you are looking for a simple yummy gift this is the one !
Angelica B.
Ferrero Rocher can't never disappoint in flavor. The downside it has it that they don't stay fresh for too long. I normally blend them with vanilla ice-cream for the perfect heart stopping milkshake. SO delicious!! Normally buy them at Walgreens!
Samiha A.
The Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections 2.2 oz. Box tastes amazing. It might be a little bit more pricey than your average chocolate bar (by the way, Hershey's aren't average ;) ) but they are out of this world.
Olivia N.
This is what I get for my mom every year for Christmas, she loves them. I like them a lot but I think the hazelnut at the center offsets the texture of the surrounding chocolate. Either way, we both end up eating them.
Faith D.
Vidor
I love chocolate and chocolate is my therapy and when I need it I get it. It's cheaper than real therapy. The value of it is good and doesn't compare to any other brand I will repurchase it over and over and over again
Bridget B.
Jacksonville, FL
The original Ferrero Rocher chocolates, I could eat the whole thing in one sitting. Even for being a little procurement once I start I can’t stop eating them. They’re so good
Rebecca C.
Baton Rouge, LA
These delicious candies are a great Christmas gift because they are packaged so fancy and festive.  They satisfy chocolate and nut lovers alike and are a real indulgence!
Deana S.
Jackson, KY
Got these as part of an anniversary gift from my husband. They are so good and crunchy. I used to not like crunchy chocolate but the fact that it’s so smooth and delicious how can you say no? I love to top my ice cream sundaes with these or eat them with a cupcake! So good and so beautiful as decorations for cakes and cupcakes!
Katie C.
GREAT chocolate. While it is a little pricey, its perfect for the occasional treat or even for around the holidays. The packaging makes it formal enough to even give as a gift. I would highly recommend. Although be cautious when buying as this product contains nuts.