Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections 12.7 oz. Tray uploaded by Karyn C.Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections 12.7 oz. Tray uploaded by Jess N.Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections 12.7 oz. Tray uploaded by titi m.

BY FERRERO ROCHER

Since the 1940s, Ferrero has delighted consumers with premium, one-of-a-kind, quality confections. What began in a local pasticceria in Italy's Piemonte region, is now one of the world's most popular confectioners, satisfying cravings in over 100 countries worldwide. Thanks to a commitment to quality, freshness and unique taste experiences, Ferrero continues to delight consumers the world over. Ferrrero Collection is an assortment of fine confections sure to delight your senses. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Majelia A.
Clear Water Bay, Kowloon
I love these! They're so yummy! and the box is cute so you don't have to wrap it!
Patricia W.
Toronto, ON
This is one of my go to presents when I don't know well the person that will receive the gift. You can find in a lot of different places, so you can grab on the go, and most of people like it. And if they don't, they can always distribute or give to somebody else. It is a little pricey but the taste is fantastic, totally worth it.

Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections 2.2 oz. Box
Lorena B.
SEM SOMBRA DE DUVIDAS ESSE É O MELHOR CHOCOLATE DO MUNDO.  COMPRO TODAS AS VEZES QUE VAMOS SAIR OU ATE MESMO NA FEIRA DO MÊS AQUI EM CASA. COMO SOU CHOCÓLATRA, TEM QUE TER FERRERO NA MINHA CASA.
  NÃO EXISTE CHOCOLATE MELHOR DO QUE ESSE E SUAS CASTANHAS, SEU CHEIRO E GOSTO SÃO INIGUALÁVEIS E INSUBSTITUÍVEL.   sOU ADMIRADORA SEM EXCESSAO
Noran H.
Damietta
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It is really nice and I already like chocolateee sooo much and It has tasty feelings so I enjoy it so much and recommend it to all my friends
what really important thats really healthy and much flavour !
its worthy repurchase
 I admire it
i rate it 10 out of 10
Amy T.
I love the multi Packs with the different flavours in I feel like I don’t know what flavour I like more so I try them all! Only very cheap to buy doesn’t compare to any other chooser and I would recommended it! I would also buy it for my mom for Christmas just so I can have some
Nix B.
Kent , Maidstone
I just got this on my birthday ! Best chocolate for sharing !!! Ugh the coco is so nice and rich with the hazelnuts adding more mouthwatering flavour 😍 my mum got me this from House of Fraser. The chocs are beautifully wrapped and would make the perfect pressie !
Elyzavia H.
Basel
I like to get this box for myself on christmas, and i can finished it just in 2-3 days haha.... sounds creepy? Yeah.... even the price was quit high but i think it’s worth it anyway... haha i have a reason to eat more chocolates because i’m living in Switzerland! Lol
Heilyn F.
super deliciosos, cada vez que comes uno quieres siempre comer y comer mas, tienen un relleno super autentico ademas de contener 3 capas de chocola y nuez. Ideales para preparar un regalo y sorprender a esa persona especial, a todos les emcantara!!
Tamzyn M.
These are super lush! Each of the different chocolates from this selection are different but all amazing. Super creamy and nutty and so delicious. Such good flavour and would definitely recommend for others to try. Also a very popular chocolate.
Klaudija I.
I am a serious chocolate lover, so as you can imagine, I have tasted a lot of different chocolates. I haven't had it all yet, but Ferrero is by far my favorite! The chocolates have the perfect amount of sweet with the perfect crunch. Every bite is amazing!
Alysa C.
Malolos
OMG where can i get thiis?!? Theres nothing like that here in my local supermarket! Where can i buy this online?!?
One of my favorite chocolat ♡♡♡ love it 😘