Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections 12.7 oz. Tray uploaded by Karyn C.Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections 12.7 oz. Tray uploaded by Jess N.Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections 12.7 oz. Tray uploaded by titi m.

BY FERRERO ROCHER

Since the 1940s, Ferrero has delighted consumers with premium, one-of-a-kind, quality confections. What began in a local pasticceria in Italy's Piemonte region, is now one of the world's most popular confectioners, satisfying cravings in over 100 countries worldwide. Thanks to a commitment to quality, freshness and unique taste experiences, Ferrero continues to delight consumers the world over. Ferrrero Collection is an assortment of fine confections sure to delight your senses. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Natali H.
These are my favorite kind of chocolate!!! I buy these all the time and enjoy them always! I highly recommend these!!
Monica P.
Riverside, CA
It has enough for the whole family and satisfies everyone’s craving. I normally purchase this at Walmart or Target.
Ashton R.
This is how I gain my weight over the Christmas holiday! These things are god sent. They are heaven in your mouth.
Ashley O.
Drools omg anyone with great taste and a love for chocolate will agree that these are the perfect chocolate snack
genit c.
Antioch, TN
I love them sooooo muchhhhh . Igive them out as presents to everybody. But reall love yhe taste in them soo good
MELISSA F.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the crunchy taste and sweet flavor.ferroro. Roche is great tasteing and good flavor real tasty and nice
Kelsey M.
Holland
My favorite chocolates for the holidays! We get them every year for our Christmas party! Great rich flavors!
Lana M.
Raleigh, NC
I always get these for Valentine's day. They're my fave and they taste so good. I recommend these to everyone
Heriberto L.
San Juan
Me encanta congelado excelente para dar un buen detalle a un amigo pareja ect.... Una buena película y listo.
katrina t.
Lacygne, KS
Yesss! This is my go to chocolate eating binge. They all are so delicious. I could eat them all for breakfast
Alysa C.
Malolos
OMG where can i get thiis?!? Theres nothing like that here in my local supermarket! Where can i buy this online?!?
One of my favorite chocolat ♡♡♡ love it 😘