BY FERRERO ROCHER

Since the 1940s, Ferrero has delighted consumers with premium, one-of-a-kind, quality confections. What began in a local pasticceria in Italy's Piemonte region, is now one of the world's most popular confectioners, satisfying cravings in over 100 countries worldwide. Thanks to a commitment to quality, freshness and unique taste experiences, Ferrero continues to delight consumers the world over. Ferrrero Collection is an assortment of fine confections sure to delight your senses. see more...

Daysha K.
defiantly a house favorite with many different varieties of chocolate for everyone to enjoy. this is beautiful wrapped.
Anne D.
Great chocolate! Love the hazelnut. I love Nutella and this. Great flavor. If you love hazelnut,you will love this too.
Adriana P.
Orlando, FL
Amo con locura estos chocolates😍 siempre que puedo los compro en walmart, y lo mejor es que tienen un buen precio ; D
Natali H.
These are my favorite kind of chocolate!!! I buy these all the time and enjoy them always! I highly recommend these!!
Ashton R.
This is how I gain my weight over the Christmas holiday! These things are god sent. They are heaven in your mouth.
Monica P.
Riverside, CA
It has enough for the whole family and satisfies everyone’s craving. I normally purchase this at Walmart or Target.
Ashley O.
Drools omg anyone with great taste and a love for chocolate will agree that these are the perfect chocolate snack
genit c.
Antioch, TN
I love them sooooo muchhhhh . Igive them out as presents to everybody. But reall love yhe taste in them soo good
MELISSA F.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the crunchy taste and sweet flavor.ferroro. Roche is great tasteing and good flavor real tasty and nice
katrina t.
Lacygne, KS
Yesss! This is my go to chocolate eating binge. They all are so delicious. I could eat them all for breakfast
Alysa C.
Malolos
OMG where can i get thiis?!? Theres nothing like that here in my local supermarket! Where can i buy this online?!?
One of my favorite chocolat ♡♡♡ love it 😘