Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections 12.7 oz. Tray uploaded by Karyn C.Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections 12.7 oz. Tray uploaded by Jess N.Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections 12.7 oz. Tray uploaded by titi m.

BY FERRERO ROCHER

Since the 1940s, Ferrero has delighted consumers with premium, one-of-a-kind, quality confections. What began in a local pasticceria in Italy's Piemonte region, is now one of the world's most popular confectioners, satisfying cravings in over 100 countries worldwide. Thanks to a commitment to quality, freshness and unique taste experiences, Ferrero continues to delight consumers the world over. Ferrrero Collection is an assortment of fine confections sure to delight your senses. see more...

Buy on Walmart
angela c.
Johnstown, NY
I love all the flavors! I get them for my grandfather and dad every year for Christmas and birthday presents. They always get excited!
Nicholas J.
Chatsworth
This product if chocolate is truly orgasmic with its taste and smooth texture I absolutely love these products I will always use them
Kimberly H.
Allen Park
Always have these on hand around the holiday!  Great last minute gift as well!  They are delicious too, which is always a good thing!
Amor S.
Hurst, IL
My friends and family like these chocolate so much. It is a great quality chocolate and is a well known brand all over the world.
Alicia F.
North canton , OH
I'm not big on nuts really, but these are amazing. I would highly recommend! They're a nice little addition to a card or gift.
Katie V.
Denver, CO
I love the creamy texture and the amazing flavor of this product! It is the perfect price point for such a great product!
sanaz j.
round rock, TX
Ferrero choclates are amazing and these three kind are my favorites, they taste really good and the tastes are great too.
Daysha K.
defiantly a house favorite with many different varieties of chocolate for everyone to enjoy. this is beautiful wrapped.
Anne D.
Great chocolate! Love the hazelnut. I love Nutella and this. Great flavor. If you love hazelnut,you will love this too.
Natali H.
These are my favorite kind of chocolate!!! I buy these all the time and enjoy them always! I highly recommend these!!
Alysa C.
Malolos
OMG where can i get thiis?!? Theres nothing like that here in my local supermarket! Where can i buy this online?!?
One of my favorite chocolat ♡♡♡ love it 😘