BY FERRERO ROCHER

Since the 1940s, Ferrero has delighted consumers with premium, one-of-a-kind, quality confections. What began in a local pasticceria in Italy's Piemonte region, is now one of the world's most popular confectioners, satisfying cravings in over 100 countries worldwide. Thanks to a commitment to quality, freshness and unique taste experiences, Ferrero continues to delight consumers the world over. Ferrrero Collection is an assortment of fine confections sure to delight your senses. see more...

Arpe O.
Las Vegas, NV
My absolute favorite chocolate gift ever.
I know it's an oldie but it'll always be a classic. Great price and the hazelnut spread in the center in the perfect combo with the hazelnut. Always repurchase.
Nicole E.
Tishomingo
I ask for these every Christmas! They are my all time favorite Holliday candy!!! The coconut ones are super delicious. Would reccomend to all choc-o-holics!
Adriana G.
Greensboro , NC
And of course Ferrero is my favorite brand, and I like these three different flavors specially the original one and the coconut ones. I love them 😍
Alexis W.
Omg these are always in my house everyone loves them. They are so good I could eat a whole tray. If you have not had these you have not lived.
jessica a.
I love the regular one and the coconut one they're my favorite ones! The whole collection is delicious but I personaly prefer the coconut one.
Cindy C.
Huntington Pk, CA
My favorite chocolates in the world!!! I love using them in cupcakes! The assorted collections is the best. I love being able to mix things up!
Chef C.
Atlanta
The only thing better than a Ferrero Rocher chocolate is an assortment of Ferrero Rocher chocolates! I love this pack... pricey but worth it
Genesis P.
Boston, MA
I love those chocolate like they're o sweet, they're indefinitely my favorite chocolates ever and they're sell every where and at good price.
Mihaela K.
Tacoma, WA
This candy is so bomb! Best type of candy to have at a party or a get together. Always a go to snack when you get those chocolate cravings.
Gnabilane M.
Ashburn, VA
I am crazy for chocolate. And I don't go for any chocolate. I like good quality. Personally this is I won't share. It's to good for that.
Alysa C.
Malolos
OMG where can i get thiis?!? Theres nothing like that here in my local supermarket! Where can i buy this online?!?
One of my favorite chocolat ♡♡♡ love it 😘