Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections 12.7 oz. Tray uploaded by Karyn C.Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections 12.7 oz. Tray uploaded by Jess N.Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections 12.7 oz. Tray uploaded by titi m.

BY FERRERO ROCHER

Since the 1940s, Ferrero has delighted consumers with premium, one-of-a-kind, quality confections. What began in a local pasticceria in Italy's Piemonte region, is now one of the world's most popular confectioners, satisfying cravings in over 100 countries worldwide. Thanks to a commitment to quality, freshness and unique taste experiences, Ferrero continues to delight consumers the world over. Ferrrero Collection is an assortment of fine confections sure to delight your senses. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Adriana G.
Greensboro , NC
And of course Ferrero is my favorite brand, and I like these three different flavors specially the original one and the coconut ones. I love them 😍
Cindy C.
Huntington Pk, CA
My favorite chocolates in the world!!! I love using them in cupcakes! The assorted collections is the best. I love being able to mix things up!
jessica a.
I love the regular one and the coconut one they're my favorite ones! The whole collection is delicious but I personaly prefer the coconut one.
Alexis W.
Omg these are always in my house everyone loves them. They are so good I could eat a whole tray. If you have not had these you have not lived.
Genesis P.
Boston, MA
I love those chocolate like they're o sweet, they're indefinitely my favorite chocolates ever and they're sell every where and at good price.
Mihaela K.
Tacoma, WA
This candy is so bomb! Best type of candy to have at a party or a get together. Always a go to snack when you get those chocolate cravings.
Gnabilane M.
Ashburn, VA
I am crazy for chocolate. And I don't go for any chocolate. I like good quality. Personally this is I won't share. It's to good for that.
albeta a.
Los Angeles, CA
I personally love this chocolate it's my favorite
The chocolate taste like Nutella
If ur a Nutella lover this is what u need to try ASAP
Virginia L.
Port Chester, NY
This chocolates are so amazingly good. Ugh but what chocolate isn’t, right? Lol this are great to gift to someone that loves chocolate.
angela c.
Johnstown, NY
I love all the flavors! I get them for my grandfather and dad every year for Christmas and birthday presents. They always get excited!
Alysa C.
Malolos
OMG where can i get thiis?!? Theres nothing like that here in my local supermarket! Where can i buy this online?!?
One of my favorite chocolat ♡♡♡ love it 😘