BY FERRERO ROCHER

Since the 1940s, Ferrero has delighted consumers with premium, one-of-a-kind, quality confections. What began in a local pasticceria in Italy's Piemonte region, is now one of the world's most popular confectioners, satisfying cravings in over 100 countries worldwide. Thanks to a commitment to quality, freshness and unique taste experiences, Ferrero continues to delight consumers the world over. Ferrrero Collection is an assortment of fine confections sure to delight your senses. see more...

Samantha V.
La Crosse
By far the best chocolate I've ever eaten. The hazelnut is just the right flavor and texture to go with the chocolate. They are so wonderful to just eat or make dessert with. Even the container they come is (the plastic ones) are really nice and can be repurposed! I'm constantly recommending these!
Syeda A.
Astoria, NY
I love the milk chocolate and the white coconut one, I hate dark chocolate but even in this pack it doesn’t taste too bad. These are all so creamy. Like the fact that I even like the dark chocolate one should tell you just how good these are!
Ashley B.
Enterprise, AL
I purchase at least one of these for my mom every year. It can be for her birthday or around the holidays m. It's something she looks forward to. Perfect for displaying during the holidays to share. Lovely flavors, great quality.
Mona D.
san jose
Love this combination of flavors! The original is obviously the best but the coconut one comes close. Nothing else compares to the gooey hazelnut spread and the crunch of the hazelnut in the center like this candy!
Stephanie V.
Bronx, NY
One of my top 5 favorites i love it my kids love them i buy it for them for almost every holiday and occasions cause they just love them its crunchy and creamy just delicious
Ava P.
Perfection! Soooooooo delicious! This is one of my favourite brands of chocolate, it's a little more pricey than other chocolate brands but it's definitely worth it. I highly recommend this to every chocolate lover.
Jamie N.
The Ferrero Collection is absolutely divine!
They have the best chocolate or the finest chocolate I have tasted and with all the products they come out with, they always manage to be the best!
Kimberly B.
Marlton, NJ
My family loves this! And so do I! With a rich and creamy hazelnut flavor and a sweet nutty texture! These are a love in my family! And a must have every holiday!
Jelena K.
Jersey Vlg, TX
A mix of ferrero and rafaelo, yes please! One is hazelnut and the other one is coconut. The dark ferrero is awesome as well. This box is a good value if you want to have a little bit of everything. Great!
Nayely A.
I noticed that these are so expensive when I would go to the store. My cousin first Introduced me to it and it immediately became my favourite chocolate I love the nuts around it and the chocolate with the nut in the middle it was delicious I would 100℅ recommend this.
Alysa C.
Malolos
OMG where can i get thiis?!? Theres nothing like that here in my local supermarket! Where can i buy this online?!?
One of my favorite chocolat ♡♡♡ love it 😘