BY FERRERO ROCHER

Since the 1940s, Ferrero has delighted consumers with premium, one-of-a-kind, quality confections. What began in a local pasticceria in Italy's Piemonte region, is now one of the world's most popular confectioners, satisfying cravings in over 100 countries worldwide. Thanks to a commitment to quality, freshness and unique taste experiences, Ferrero continues to delight consumers the world over. Ferrrero Collection is an assortment of fine confections sure to delight your senses. see more...

Bridgett U.
Wichita, KS
Favorite chocolate EVER! I love all the textures and flavors you get in one bite. The only thing I would change would be the price. I keep my own personal stash hidden in a drawer otherwise I won’t get many!
Salyna B.
Stockton
One if the best chocolate nutty candy I love❤ price is on the higher side but it’s well worth every penny. very addicting compare to others. i eat this a few times a month. I always grab a big tray of it.
Thel G.
High Point, NC
A holiday tradition in my home. Excellent stocking stuffers, for the candy dish, just to have in your bag. The hazelnut is sooooo good, and creamy middle is out of this world!
Angie B.
Dalton
I love these products is so good it's a good value it tastes great news very happy with my purchase only find it it's hard to find it and larger packages unless it's Christmas
Bianca C.
Bayport
This chocolate is very tasteful and very good for any time, very easy to find in any store and with a very good price, is sweet in a good way and anybody likes, I always eat this one and always like.
Roselyn A.
I’m not a huge fan of chocolate but when it comes to these I just devour them. I’m bought it at Walmart but it is on the pricey side. I mean for 32 chocolates it’s worth it. I recommend this to anyone who wants to try some chocolate that’s worth the money. I’m currently using it has a storage for a few item and anyone who is asking why I have candy boxes, inside is some elastics
Rebekah W.
COLORADO SPGS, CO
I received this Ferrero Rocher set for Christmas last year from my father. He knows these are my favorite candy, and this set took the cake. The white chocolate and milk chocolate ones are my favorite. While normally DARK chocolate is my favorite thing, I don't really care for the dark chocolate ones. The little dark balls on top are kind of annoying and fall off everywhere.
Amy M.
Aylett, VA
These are one of my favorites! They are so light and decadent. They just melt in your mouth, I could eat way too many! It is a great affordable gift for someone who enjoys a good chocolate. I would definitely get this for a friend or recommend it for them to buy.
Samantha V.
La Crosse
By far the best chocolate I've ever eaten. The hazelnut is just the right flavor and texture to go with the chocolate. They are so wonderful to just eat or make dessert with. Even the container they come is (the plastic ones) are really nice and can be repurposed! I'm constantly recommending these!
Syeda A.
Astoria, NY
I love the milk chocolate and the white coconut one, I hate dark chocolate but even in this pack it doesn’t taste too bad. These are all so creamy. Like the fact that I even like the dark chocolate one should tell you just how good these are!
Alysa C.
Malolos
OMG where can i get thiis?!? Theres nothing like that here in my local supermarket! Where can i buy this online?!?
One of my favorite chocolat ♡♡♡ love it 😘