BY FERRERO ROCHER

Since the 1940s, Ferrero has delighted consumers with premium, one-of-a-kind, quality confections. What began in a local pasticceria in Italy's Piemonte region, is now one of the world's most popular confectioners, satisfying cravings in over 100 countries worldwide. Thanks to a commitment to quality, freshness and unique taste experiences, Ferrero continues to delight consumers the world over. Ferrrero Collection is an assortment of fine confections sure to delight your senses. see more...

Abigael U.
Stanton , Bury St Edmunds
Absolute perfect selection of chocolates. These are my favourite and the selection box of different flavour chocolate is a perfect gift for erm me?!
Neha K.
Everyone love to have ferero Ferrero Collection® Fine Assorted Confections but personally I really don't like the smell of nuts in this.
Nishath Anjum S.
Dhaka
This box is best treat anyone can give.I love every chocolate in this box and its my all time favourite.I would 100% recommend to anyone.
Ayinthia H.
Great selection to choose from. Think there a love hate chocolate.. love the neat transparent packaging. Great choice for a party.
Shereen A.
Cairo
a bit pricey,but still the king of chocolates,classy taste and variations,the best about this one is the dark chocolate ones
Prisha M.
Mumbai
I don’t even know what is the point of the review coz it’s Ferrero
I mean who looks at the review of this
It’s amazing 😍
Doaa S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg this is the best ❤❤🍫🍫I really love its smell and taste this is one of my favorite chocolate I can't stop buying it❤
mrivas646 R.
UT
Un sueño en una sola caja es divino todos los sabores y su olor presentación los amo todos. Lo volvería a comprar
Shannon S.
lincoln
Can not fault these! Such a huge selection and a chocolate everyone will fancy when snacking or for picking at
Cécile G.
A delicious chocolate with a high end look and amazing taste. A very giftable chocolate. Great for parties too.
Alysa C.
Malolos
OMG where can i get thiis?!? Theres nothing like that here in my local supermarket! Where can i buy this online?!?
One of my favorite chocolat ♡♡♡ love it 😘