Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections 12.7 oz. Tray uploaded by Karyn C.Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections 12.7 oz. Tray uploaded by Jess N.Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections 12.7 oz. Tray uploaded by titi m.

BY FERRERO ROCHER

Since the 1940s, Ferrero has delighted consumers with premium, one-of-a-kind, quality confections. What began in a local pasticceria in Italy's Piemonte region, is now one of the world's most popular confectioners, satisfying cravings in over 100 countries worldwide. Thanks to a commitment to quality, freshness and unique taste experiences, Ferrero continues to delight consumers the world over. Ferrrero Collection is an assortment of fine confections sure to delight your senses. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Angel M.
Charlotte, NC
Unique quality chocolate with excellent taste and texture. Perfect to share with your partner or as a gift for that special person. Highly recommended investment if you are enjoying good chocolate.
May M.
Ferraro Roche are my ultimate all time favourite sweet treat ever. They are so delicious- the perfect mix of nutty chocolaty, crispy and creamy. You get better value if you buy in bulk also. And I love the selection
Keziah B.
London
Gold wrapped and white wrapped ones are gorgeously mouth watering. So expensive but always want to buy more after I finish. This is my treat whenever I go shopping
Aiesha R.
This chocolate is amazing! One of my favorite chocolates. If you're allergic to peanuts I wouldn't recommend this. If a bit pricey but it tastes so good. My favorite one is the coconut because it's creamy and has an almond inside. I definitely love this and would recommend it.
Karima L.
Safi assalam,jamal med doura n25
Simply the best chockate that i tasted ever year by year it vetting better i ador it the tastebis fabulout the shape also every thing about it is mesmerizing
Chelsey W.
Olive Road , Norwich
These are one of my favourite chocolates to get out at an occasion! With the variety of flavours and textures that melt in your mouth, you can't go wrong!
Tori A.
The hazelnut filling in the original ferrero with the mix of nuts is so elegant and tasteful and makes for a great gift as well this assorted package.
Abigael U.
Stanton , Bury St Edmunds
Absolute perfect selection of chocolates. These are my favourite and the selection box of different flavour chocolate is a perfect gift for erm me?!
Neha K.
Everyone love to have ferero Ferrero Collection® Fine Assorted Confections but personally I really don't like the smell of nuts in this.
Nishath Anjum S.
Dhaka
This box is best treat anyone can give.I love every chocolate in this box and its my all time favourite.I would 100% recommend to anyone.
Alysa C.
Malolos
OMG where can i get thiis?!? Theres nothing like that here in my local supermarket! Where can i buy this online?!?
One of my favorite chocolat ♡♡♡ love it 😘