Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections 12.7 oz. Tray uploaded by Karyn C.Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections 12.7 oz. Tray uploaded by Jess N.Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections 12.7 oz. Tray uploaded by titi m.

BY FERRERO ROCHER

Since the 1940s, Ferrero has delighted consumers with premium, one-of-a-kind, quality confections. What began in a local pasticceria in Italy's Piemonte region, is now one of the world's most popular confectioners, satisfying cravings in over 100 countries worldwide. Thanks to a commitment to quality, freshness and unique taste experiences, Ferrero continues to delight consumers the world over. Ferrrero Collection is an assortment of fine confections sure to delight your senses. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Fabiana M.
california
Es muy excitante probar todos los sabores, un chocolate es mas rico que otro, divino, me deleito cada vez que los como. It is very exciting to try all the flavors, one chocolate is richer than another, divine, I delight every time I eat them.
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this product I like so much I advise you to buy it is very useful and you will not regret it. I like a lot all the products of this brand and I recommend you buy their products because they do not cost a lot and they are also working
Sadaf K.
Brampton, ON
During the holidays, this box is one of my favourite gifts to receive! I absolutely love every single flavour that Ferraro has ever come up with. I could eat about 10 of these in each sitting. They are so decadent, creamy, nutty and just divine.
Shelly F.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Who doesn't love these? If you haven't tried them you're missing out. It's a good size box with plenty of assorted yummy flavours. Once you've tried them you'll go nutty for them so be warned. They are a little pricey though
Cristiana M.
Kitchener, ON
I don’t care about any other chocolate brand. Ferrero is it. I love you, Ferrero. You are beautiful. You are tasty. You are love wrapped up into a little ball. The glorious taste of you melting in my mouth is incomparable.
Inna C.
The dark chocolate is my favourite, seriously. It's so good, it's crunchy and smooth at the same time. It's a little on the pricey side but so good. So perfect for the Christmas time, I love receiving this as gifts!
Hope H.
Holmfirth , Huddersfield
Perfectly sized for presents! I bought this from sainsburys and I bought 2/3 to stock up on before the Christmas period, they always come in handy when you need an extra present. Will be defiantly repurchaseing soon
ALLL DAY!! EVERY DAY! This is my favorite chocolate all year around, not just around the holidays. I can never get tired of these delicious, milky, creamy, hazelnut and wafer coated ball of neutella flavored magic.
Maureen G.
Bucaramanga
ME ENCANTANNN están deliciosos estos chocolates puedo decir que son mis favoritos, me encantannnn no los puedo dejar de comer, los super recomiendo, su empaque está super lindo como para regalar, son geniales
Glorife C.
Calgary, AB
Hands down the BEST gift anyone can give me for Christmas. I absolutely LOVE Ferrero rocher and I don't share. Ever. I have to buy a separate pack for the rest of my family to dig into cuz I won't share.
Alysa C.
Malolos
OMG where can i get thiis?!? Theres nothing like that here in my local supermarket! Where can i buy this online?!?
One of my favorite chocolat ♡♡♡ love it 😘