BY FERRERO ROCHER

Since the 1940s, Ferrero has delighted consumers with premium, one-of-a-kind, quality confections. What began in a local pasticceria in Italy's Piemonte region, is now one of the world's most popular confectioners, satisfying cravings in over 100 countries worldwide. Thanks to a commitment to quality, freshness and unique taste experiences, Ferrero continues to delight consumers the world over. Ferrrero Collection is an assortment of fine confections sure to delight your senses. see more...

Tamzyn M.
Halberton , Tiverton
These are super lush! Each of the different chocolates from this selection are different but all amazing. Super creamy and nutty and so delicious. Such good flavour and would definitely recommend for others to try. Also a very popular chocolate.
Klaudija I.
I am a serious chocolate lover, so as you can imagine, I have tasted a lot of different chocolates. I haven't had it all yet, but Ferrero is by far my favorite! The chocolates have the perfect amount of sweet with the perfect crunch. Every bite is amazing!
Taylor D.
Milton Keynes , Buckinghamshire
I wish I never bought these because I ended up eating the whole box to myself. They are absolutely amazing and taste so chocolatey. I love the nutty taste and how smooth the chocolate is. If you haven't already tried these, you're missing out!
Kiki M.
Mississauga, ON
I like the original the best but the coconut has grown on my and the dark chocolate is tasty also. Its a pricey treat and I usually have it on special occassions. I eat my ferrero differently than anyone else. My great indulgence.
Vicky S.
London
The most luxurious, tasty hazelnut, chocolate treat. I get a box for special occasions and  they make a great end to dinner parties. The selection provides options for those who prefer dark or white chocolate.
Alison W.
England
Wonderful collection of incredible chocolates. Even if you find out that you don't like all of the flavours, I'm sure a family member or friend will! This makes an appearance every Christmas, at least.
Tanya E.
Harlow, Harlow
Loooove this! This is such a great present and everyone loves it! I can eat the whole thing in a day they are so addictive haha once you start you can’t stop haha repurchase worthy and definitely recommend
Samantha W.
London
I actually don’t like nuts at all 🤢 but I don’t mind these... now that speaks volumes for the flavour of chocolate! Classic look makes it instantly recognisable...
Karyn C.
north wales
The best chocolate gift if you like hazelnuts. The mix of chocs is good as one is hazelnut, almond/coconut and chocolate. They come beautifully wrapped and are very good quality
Alysa C.
Malolos
OMG where can i get thiis?!? Theres nothing like that here in my local supermarket! Where can i buy this online?!?
One of my favorite chocolat ♡♡♡ love it 😘