Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections 12.7 oz. Tray uploaded by Karyn C.Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections 12.7 oz. Tray uploaded by Jess N.Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections 12.7 oz. Tray uploaded by titi m.

BY FERRERO ROCHER

Since the 1940s, Ferrero has delighted consumers with premium, one-of-a-kind, quality confections. What began in a local pasticceria in Italy's Piemonte region, is now one of the world's most popular confectioners, satisfying cravings in over 100 countries worldwide. Thanks to a commitment to quality, freshness and unique taste experiences, Ferrero continues to delight consumers the world over. Ferrrero Collection is an assortment of fine confections sure to delight your senses. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kiki M.
Mississauga, ON
I like the original the best but the coconut has grown on my and the dark chocolate is tasty also. Its a pricey treat and I usually have it on special occassions. I eat my ferrero differently than anyone else. My great indulgence.
titi m.
Béchar
i love this choclate so much it is so cute and i hope find it,it's made with a good value but overprice for me honestly,this frrero affordable very much i bought usually because i like it so much i sweer and its repurchase worthy of corse waw i want it now
Vicky S.
London
The most luxurious, tasty hazelnut, chocolate treat. I get a box for special occasions and  they make a great end to dinner parties. The selection provides options for those who prefer dark or white chocolate.
Alison W.
Newcastle under Lyme
Wonderful collection of incredible chocolates. Even if you find out that you don't like all of the flavours, I'm sure a family member or friend will! This makes an appearance every Christmas, at least.
Tanya E.
Harlow, Harlow
Loooove this! This is such a great present and everyone loves it! I can eat the whole thing in a day they are so addictive haha once you start you can’t stop haha repurchase worthy and definitely recommend
Mella Anne D.
Belmont, Hereford
I love this chocolate it’s so addictive once you start you can’t stop. Love the mixture of chocolate hazel cream and nuts. Perfect combo for me! One of my favourite treats yummmm!!
Samantha W.
London
I actually don’t like nuts at all 🤢 but I don’t mind these... now that speaks volumes for the flavour of chocolate! Classic look makes it instantly recognisable...
Karyn C.
north wales
The best chocolate gift if you like hazelnuts. The mix of chocs is good as one is hazelnut, almond/coconut and chocolate. They come beautifully wrapped and are very good quality
👑 B.
Oujda, DC
Ferror rocher is the world best chocolate. I love them so much.that I feel to eat everything at once and in a minute I feel if they r completed who is going to get me. I want a endless supply of ferror rocher. Best to gift someone who loves chocolates. Wroth product. Each chocolate has perfect finishing with folder royal look and packing in different sizes
Alysa C.
Malolos
OMG where can i get thiis?!? Theres nothing like that here in my local supermarket! Where can i buy this online?!?
One of my favorite chocolat ♡♡♡ love it 😘