BY FERRERO ROCHER

Since the 1940s, Ferrero has delighted consumers with premium, one-of-a-kind, quality confections. What began in a local pasticceria in Italy's Piemonte region, is now one of the world's most popular confectioners, satisfying cravings in over 100 countries worldwide. Thanks to a commitment to quality, freshness and unique taste experiences, Ferrero continues to delight consumers the world over. Ferrrero Collection is an assortment of fine confections sure to delight your senses. see more...

Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I got this variety tray to split between my whole family for the Christmas tables. I'm hosting Christmas dinner this year. So these became an essential part of their gift boxes. Just a little info on them ... some have coconut and some have nuts so it's something to keep in mind if anyone has allergies . But I love the texture of the shell & nuts combined with the creamy chocolate. All of these are me and my mom's favorites but the rest of the family prefers certain ones out of the box so this variety box made it perfect for gifts. There's nothing else that's comparable in my opinion. I found the price reasonable but I bought mine at Walmart. So, I hope the cost is still reasonable in other areas where Walmart may not be available. So if you're looking for a delicious addition to your gift boxes or bags I highly recommend these.
Brooke D.
BEST CHOCOLATE EVER!! I love the dark chocolate one it has a creamy dark chocolate ball cover in more chocolate that's surrounded by a wafer that's surrounded by more chocolate with tiny chocolate sprinkles...these are to die for HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Jazmin A.
These are my all time favorite chocolates! They're amazing you can't just eat one! They will make you addicted to them! They're kind of pricey but so worth it! I love when I get a big package of these for my birthday or holidays!
Araceli R.
Phoenix , AZ
Now we all know that this is the best chocolate out there. The coconut, chocolate, nutty flavored are just awesome. I eat then almost every once a week. I buy them every year at Costco for the big pack. The packaging is just stunning and they make a great present, decoration, serving etc just beautiful
Natalie D.
Broken Arrow , OK
I like to buy the Ferrero truffles for myself and as gifts.  The soft center, the crispy cookie, the delicious chocolate and hazelnut coating... all so yum!  they are often times near the cash register and inexpensive so they are a delicious last minute impulse buy.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my sh!t. I get a case every Christmas. I don't think there is a better combo of chocolate & hazelnut & coconut ever invented. I would let you put a wrap on my car & advertise this delicious product if I could get some for free. Pay me in your delicious invention of chocolatey ball goodness
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Melanie H.
San Gabriel, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Honestly one of the best gifts to give and recieve along with wine (just add in a blanket and put these three things in basket and gift is as a movie night kind of gift!❤🍷🍫📺. Texture and taste are so pleasant!
Alyssa W.
Antioch, TN
Aren’t these supposed to be a gift tray? Not for me! I keep them at home for myself, and MAYBE sometimes take them out when guests come over. I like to keep all the good stuff for myself. But sometimes I share.
Bridgett U.
Wichita, KS
Favorite chocolate EVER! I love all the textures and flavors you get in one bite. The only thing I would change would be the price. I keep my own personal stash hidden in a drawer otherwise I won’t get many!
Alysa C.
Malolos
OMG where can i get thiis?!? Theres nothing like that here in my local supermarket! Where can i buy this online?!?
One of my favorite chocolat ♡♡♡ love it 😘