BY FERRERO ROCHER #8 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "My family members always have these and I just can't " in 1 review
  • "I want one of these box it has alot and the chocolates are very tasty and delicious yummy !!!!" in 1 review
Amanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the best variety pack of chocolates out there. Each flavor is so rich and delicious. They’re also so different from one another it’s so great. They’re a little pricey but they’re definitely worth it. They make great gifts, especially for the holidays because they come in a wide variety of packaging!!! I highly recommend these.
Stephanie D.
I like this package the best because i like all 3 of the ferraro collection. It's hard for me to pick a Favorite. It all depends on my mood and what im doing and if im drinking wine--then i like the dark chocolate one with my red wine...the hazlenut one can go either way...but the coconut and white chocolate one i like to have with my tea...but theyre all very good!
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
The Ferrero collection is really bomm. I really love it. The mix of different chocolate of ferrero😍 it is pricey but is worth it. I usually buy this at Walmart, kmart, target. I do recommend this to chocolate lovers.
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections make the nicest Christmas or new years gift and would even make a really nice hostess gift to thank them for inviting you to their party! Ferrero containers make me smile as I know how much yummy flavor is inside each of the tiny little containers.
Hawraa A.
I love this!!! I can literary eat a the whole thing by myself! One of my friends knows how much I love chocolate and every time we meet she brings me one! I love how they are all different but they all taste amazing, rich, smokth, and crunchy!! It is a little pricey but worth it for sure!!
Jessica F.
Bon Wier
I love this as a gift idea.. If you don't really know what to get them it gives them options and they are better than the cheap candy gift boxes who wants cheap chocolate!! Its not priced to bad just hate that you only see them around holidays! I would recommend because of the quality!
Kayla M.
I received this as a Christmas present and I was so excited. Ferrero is my favorite chocolate and I had not yet tried the dark and white chocolate hazelnut editions. They are amazing and so delicious. If you enjoy various kinds of chocolate and hazelnut I highly recommend this candy!
Ambrosia 🐙.
Olympia, WA
I only don’t give this 5 stars because every time I eat them, they make me break out really bad. I’m not sure what bad ingredients make them taste so good but so bad for the skin, but if your value your face as much as your taste buds, you might want to look elsewhere for your fix.
Majda M.
I’m a classic Ferrero Rochester girl so I’m eh about this assortment.. I can do the coconut ones as well but I don’t particularly like the darker selection even though I like dark chocolate typically. I feel as though with this company: you cannot beat the classic so why try?
Desiree W.
Spokane, WA
I get one of these every year for Christmas and I’m trying to figure out how to get them more often! It seems like they’ve become more accessible and not as pricey as they were years ago. I stated out loving the original hazelnut ones but now it’s a tough pick between coconut and dark chocolate! YUM!! Totally indulgent!
Gabby B.
Where can you get these ? I haven't seen them, are they limited edition?
Mesha T.
What's your favorite kind? :)
Stephanie R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Which one will you recommend gold brown or silver
Melissa C.
Riverside, CA
What is your favorite one ? gold, brown or the white one?
Husn A.
Can you buy these at target?