BY FERRERO ROCHER #16 in Chocolate

Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections.

• So I love food and candy and sweets so I was wondering how do I g...19 Answers
  • I can only find the gold ones. It looks like that's the favorite,...17 Answers
  • What is your favorite one ? gold, brown or the white one?45 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I want one of these box it has alot and the chocolates are very tasty and delicious yummy !!!!" in 1 review
  • "My family members always have these and I just can't " in 1 review
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I received one of these 24 chocolate gift containers for the holidays. It comes in a hard plastic case, which helps protect the chocolates and also makes it seem even fancier. After the chocolates are gone, I will empty out the case and use if for other things, such as keeping crafting items.

The chocolates come in three types, running the range from dark chocolate to white chocolate with coconut, all with the hazelnut center. My favorite comes in the gold wrapping, because the chocolate itself is hazelnut flavored. The outside of the candies is crispy, then there is a smooth truffle filling, with the nut in the middle. You tend to savor these as they are very fine chocolate. They also look very pretty, as they are well-wrapped, with each chocolate sealed up in shiny paper and then sitting in a small paper cup. I have taken these and placed them at each table setting for guests and they look terrific. Made for savoring!!!
Cori W.
Cori W.
My husband surprises me with a box of these every so often. I have to stop myself from eating them all in one sitting. They are just that good! Each flavor is delicious on its own. I love having the variety. My favorite is the white chocolate coconut. The creaminess of the white chocolate, paired with the coconut is an amazing combination. The dark chocolate is good as well. I love how it isn't overwhelmingly sweet. It caters perfectly to the chocolate sweet tooth. Then, there is the original flavor. The nutty shell, mixed with the wafer and creamy chocolate inside, is absolutely mouth-watering. My favorite part is the hazelnut buried inside this delcious sweet treat. As you can probably tell, I love Ferrero Chocolates!
ana o.
ana o.
I have always been a fan of Ferrero Rocher chocolates and I didn't even know that other varieties existed. This box comes with Rondnoir (made in Italy), Rocher (made in Canada) and Garden (made in Germany) chocolates.
The Rondnoir consists of almonds in dark chocolate and a wafer covered with dark chocolate bits. The Rocher consists a hazelnut in milk chocolate and a wafer. The Garden consists of an almond surrounded by coconut cream and a wafer dipped in coconut flakes - the Garden variety are very sweet and they'd make a great mini-dessert instead of coconut cream pie. This collection of three varieties is a perfect and elegant gift for someone who likes chocolate confections of all sorts.
Lissette A.
Lissette A.
If you love coconut, the white little chocolates are for you. They aren't overwhelmingly coconuty, but they do have some coconut pieces in white chocolate. If you've never given them a shit, try the individual 3ct pack. The dark little chocolates are obviously dark chocolate, but they aren't bitter like dark chocolate usually is. They are still pretty sweet, but toned down. The original golden chocolates are pretty sweet. I can literally only one as opposed to the dark chocolate where I could eat 2. Overall, if you love Ferrero, these chocolates are for you. If you're hesitant about it, I think they have a small 3ct pack of each.
Marybel C.
Marybel C.
Van nuys, Ca
I love these chocolates!!! omg!!! originally, the Ferrero in the gold package are my favorite. it has a hazelnut in the center with a smooth chocolate spread surrounding it, all inside a thin wafer like ball covered in chocolate and cut up nuts. it's a flavor explosion when u bite into it.
I bought this pack to try the other flavors it comes in. I really liked the one in the dark wrapper as well, the one in the white rapper is a bit to rich for my taste but my bf loved those. I will definitely buy again and recommend to anyone looking for a small gift for any occassion or anyone looking to treat themselves.
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
I love the mix of the Rochee and Rafaello. The golden wrapped ones are the classic Rochees: a waffle ball filled with hazelnut chocolate ganache and a whole hazel nut in the middle, dipped in milk chocolate with hazel nut chopped pieces. The dark wrapped ones are the dark chocolate version. The white ones are rafaellos: they are the same waffle ball but filled with an almond sweet cream and a whole almond in the middle dipped in white chocolate and coconut pieces. All of the are delicious. I like to break them apart in the middle and eat the cream before I eat the waffle!
Marina K.
Marina K.
There are so many great chocolate brands to choose from but I have to say you can never go wrong with ferrero rocher! I mean let's be honest, it's a classic;) that sudden glory your taste buds go through when you take a bite, going through each crunchy soft chocolaty layer! That's why I think the assorted ones are a perfect gift whether it's for a friend, family, or bae :) because not only can you enjoy the original flavor, but you can have a taste of the coconut and dark chocolate as well. (Note: you'll fall in love with ALL OF THE FLAVORS)
Vada R.
Vada R.
Alvarado, TX
I love this chocolate , but then again ,I am a big fan of chocolate and if your not then you most likely, you won't like these , yes they are expensive , because they are amazing , and they taste really good and you can get theses from almost anywhere , CVS , Wal-Mart , Kroger , and HEB ♡ and if you love chocolate thats actaully really good , I would highly recommended theses , and they are better then most of the candys out there but then again , we all have different opinions and Thats just mine ♡ anyways yall have a bless day
Carter D.
Carter D.
This is a chocolate that is absolutely wonderful in every way. It's got a rich, deep flavor, and the chocolate melts the second it hits your tongue. The wafer layer could have a bit more crunch, but that's just me. The hazelnut in the center is heavenly, it breaks apart easily, and the way the flavors mix together is indescribable. It is by far one of my favorite chocolates and I practically drool over it whenever I see it in the store. It's affordable high quality candy. I wish I could buy every box I see!
Christie S.
Christie S.
Valencia , PA
I love these! They are by far my favorite chocolates! And I'm not usually a fan of white chocolates but the white chocolates in this are even delicious! They have a coconut outer layer which is delicious! I love the little dark chocolate ones but my favorite are the original milk chocolate hazelnut ones. Crispy, crunchy, outer layer with a smooth hazelnut inside. Yum! They are a little pricey for a big box but it's so worth it! You can find these pretty much at any big box, grocery, drug store you go to.
Gabby B.
Gabby B.
Where can you get these ? I haven't seen them, are they limited edition?
Mesha T.
Mesha T.
What's your favorite kind? :)
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Delano, CA
Which one will you recommend gold brown or silver
Husn A.
Husn A.
Can you buy these at target?
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Riverside, CA
What is your favorite one ? gold, brown or the white one?