BY FERRERO ROCHER #4 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "My family members always have these and I just can't " in 1 review
  • "I want one of these box it has alot and the chocolates are very tasty and delicious yummy !!!!" in 1 review
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
I live these chocolates. My boyfriend is amazing and gets these so we can share often. I am so thankful for him and these chocolatepades and I love him so much more EVERYTIME. He just gets me. And so does Ferrer Rocher. That's why they make this chocolate. Its the best melt in your mouth and die go to heaven chocolate there EVER was. You're missing out BIG time if you don't go find you some Today. RIGHT NOW 👇👇👌👍
Amanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the best variety pack of chocolates out there. Each flavor is so rich and delicious. They’re also so different from one another it’s so great. They’re a little pricey but they’re definitely worth it. They make great gifts, especially for the holidays because they come in a wide variety of packaging!!! I highly recommend these.
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
The Ferrero collection is really bomm. I really love it. The mix of different chocolate of ferrero😍 it is pricey but is worth it. I usually buy this at Walmart, kmart, target. I do recommend this to chocolate lovers.
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections make the nicest Christmas or new years gift and would even make a really nice hostess gift to thank them for inviting you to their party! Ferrero containers make me smile as I know how much yummy flavor is inside each of the tiny little containers.
Hawraa A.
Tampa
I love this!!! I can literary eat a the whole thing by myself! One of my friends knows how much I love chocolate and every time we meet she brings me one! I love how they are all different but they all taste amazing, rich, smokth, and crunchy!! It is a little pricey but worth it for sure!!
Jessica F.
Bon Wier
I love this as a gift idea.. If you don't really know what to get them it gives them options and they are better than the cheap candy gift boxes who wants cheap chocolate!! Its not priced to bad just hate that you only see them around holidays! I would recommend because of the quality!
Kayla M.
I received this as a Christmas present and I was so excited. Ferrero is my favorite chocolate and I had not yet tried the dark and white chocolate hazelnut editions. They are amazing and so delicious. If you enjoy various kinds of chocolate and hazelnut I highly recommend this candy!
Majda M.
I’m a classic Ferrero Rochester girl so I’m eh about this assortment.. I can do the coconut ones as well but I don’t particularly like the darker selection even though I like dark chocolate typically. I feel as though with this company: you cannot beat the classic so why try?
Desiree W.
Spokane, WA
I get one of these every year for Christmas and I’m trying to figure out how to get them more often! It seems like they’ve become more accessible and not as pricey as they were years ago. I stated out loving the original hazelnut ones but now it’s a tough pick between coconut and dark chocolate! YUM!! Totally indulgent!
Lorraine G.
Houston
My boyfriend get me the combination box on special occasions so this chocolate has a special place in my heart. Who can resist the chocolate hazelnut combination? Or the coconut white chocolate hazelnut trio? Get one of these for your SO this V-day. It’s the stuff
Gabby B.
Where can you get these ? I haven't seen them, are they limited edition?
Mesha T.
What's your favorite kind? :)
Stephanie R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Which one will you recommend gold brown or silver
Melissa C.
Riverside, CA
What is your favorite one ? gold, brown or the white one?
Husn A.
Can you buy these at target?