BY FERRERO ROCHER #5 in Chocolate

Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections.

• So I love food and candy and sweets so I was wondering how do I g...19 Answers
  • Does it taste good?2 Answers
  • which it is the difference between the three flavors?10 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I want one of these box it has alot and the chocolates are very tasty and delicious yummy !!!!" in 1 review
  • "My family members always have these and I just can't " in 1 review
Liz H.
Winston-Salem , NC
You will be sure to impress even the most discerning chocolate lover. Give Ferrero Collection, a special gift, elegantly combining three of Ferrero's finest layered delights! First, you can brighten any day with Raffaello Confections. It's a delightful creamy almond coconut specialty. Then there is Rondnoir a decadent delight created for the dark chocolate lover. And finally there is of course Rocher, the classic spherical chocolate sweet that started it all and set Ferrero's standards of excellence, style, and expertise.
Kalina K.
Lewisville, TX
My love language. These chocolates are not too sweet but are so rich and make your mouth water. It also makes the best gifts!! I highly recommend trying these out! My favorite are the milk chocolate. However, if you're someone that doesn't like texture, I wouldn't recommend it.
Emily L.
Orchard Park, NY
When I buy the Ferrero chocolates I tend to buy the assorted pack because it’s the only way I can get the whites chocolate ones which is my favorite. Don’t get me wrong all the flavors are delicious but they don’t have a pack with just white chocolates yet.
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
This is definitely my go to assortment Box for holiday gifts I usually purchase this from my sister-in-law my mom mother in law and grandmother. With a crispy goodness and a talker lover's dream this combination of candy is absolutely perfection. Its luxury chocolate but the price is just right typically with usually only buy this at Christmas to treat ourselves and for gift giving I wish my metabolism would allow me to eat it throughout the year as it is a delicious Chocolate lover's dream.
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Ferrero Rocher® Chocolate I'm a chocoholic, and did not care for these. It tasted old. I will not buy these again, You guys have at it. Did not like the taste or texture. For the price, they are not worth it to me. I bought these from Walmart. Gave away the whole box. I will not be purchasing them in the future.
dana C.
Odessa
All time favorite chocolate. I absolutely am in love with this product. It gives such wonderful depths creamy crunchy nutty all in one amazing chocolate. [product:grand-ferrero-rocher-milk-chocolate-and-hazelnut-ornament-4.4-oz.-package]
Sophia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These boxes are nice to have on hand as impromptu gifts. Not everyone drinks wine, so the old classic of bringing a bottle as a hostess gift doesn't always work out. Most people are familiar with these, and they are a much loved 'upscale' candy. You get a nice assortment that is nicely boxed. The coconut one is divine, so if someone isn't fond of hazelnuts, that one has an almond in the center. And of course, they make for a most excellent treat for yourself as well!
Sheridan E.
Norristown, PA
Every year we have a Christmas party at my house and every year my guests show up bearing bottles of wine as a gift. Now, don't get me wrong, I like the wine. But last Christmas, my new favorite friend showed up with this box of Ferrero candies and my heart just melted. How did she know these were my favorite? Just remember, the next time you go to a party, bring the hostess a box of these. She'll be talking about it almost a year later!
Brittany S.
Taylorsville, NC
This will forever and always be my most favorite candy! No matter how hard I try to not eat chocolate when these are near by they are eat like they are going out of style and I can’t control myself when these are around!!!!
Felicia K.
Concrete
Ferrero Rocher chocolate truffles are AMAZING! Best chocolate I have ever had. This is my go to chocolate when I want something that will melt in my mouth, but also have a crunch. I love the hazelnut in the middle.
Gabby B.
Where can you get these ? I haven't seen them, are they limited edition?
Mesha T.
What's your favorite kind? :)
Stephanie R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Which one will you recommend gold brown or silver
Melissa C.
Riverside, CA
What is your favorite one ? gold, brown or the white one?
Husn A.
Can you buy these at target?