BY FERRERO ROCHER #39 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections.

Ferrero Collection® Fine Assorted Confections
  • "I want one of these box it has alot and the chocolates are very tasty and delicious yummy !!!!" in 1 review
  • "My family members always have these and I just can't " in 1 review
Ariana C.
These are my ultimate favorite chocolates and these assorted ones are even better. My favorite though are the dark chocolate flavored ones just because I’m a fan of dark chocolate. These chocolates make a great gift, nice packaging, and they’re affordable. I usually buy mine at wal mart. I recommend these.
Mary S.
Bloomington
My  favorite treat! Although it is hard to eat only one I buy them anyway, they are too delicious to not experience! I buy them at WalMart or Target every chance I get, I don't consider them a guilty pleasure as I don't feel guilty buying these as a treat for myself, just pure pleasure.....
Hawraa A.
Tampa
I love this!!! I can literary eat a the whole thing by myself! One of my friends knows how much I love chocolate and every time we meet she brings me one! I love how they are all different but they all taste amazing, rich, smokth, and crunchy!! It is a little pricey but worth it for sure!!
Jessica F.
Bon Wier
I love this as a gift idea.. If you don't really know what to get them it gives them options and they are better than the cheap candy gift boxes who wants cheap chocolate!! Its not priced to bad just hate that you only see them around holidays! I would recommend because of the quality!
Haley S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always love the assorted flavors and what it has to offer. I love how it contains nuts or if it’s a different kind of chocolate. It tastes so good and I hope many others try it out. I got this from sams club, but you could get it at other places. It’s worth the purchase!
Grace S.
marion
I adore this brand of chocolates! From coconut to dark chocolate to the classic hazelnut, they keep delivering little bites of heaven. It’s more of a delicacy for me as it isn’t the cheapest option for chocolate, but if you want to splurge and can afford it, buy you one of these assortments.
Jessica S.
Ada, OK
I would’ve never thought that I could be more addicted to chocolate, but here I am, in love with Ferrero Rocher. I keep these in my house at all times. The wafer like light crispy crunch paired with the sweet melty smooth chocolate is divine.
Savannah C.
Rancho Cucamonga
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my go to, last minute gift when I’m in a rush. I can find it in almost every store I go to and pick some up whenever I need. Not only is it well packaged and easily accessible, but it also very inexpensive for the amazing product you get!
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Ferrero Rocher® Chocolate I'm a chocoholic, and did not care for these. It tasted old. I will not buy these again, You guys have at it. Did not like the taste or texture. For the price, they are not worth it to me. I bought these from Walmart. Gave away the whole box. I will not be purchasing them in the future.
Linda W.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
I've had these before but when I tasted the coconut one, let me tell you, they are even better then the regular ones. If the coconut ones aren't available alone I buy the assorted one, eat the ones I like and give the rest to the kids.
Gabby B.
Where can you get these ? I haven't seen them, are they limited edition?
Mesha T.
What's your favorite kind? :)
Stephanie R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Which one will you recommend gold brown or silver
Melissa C.
Riverside, CA
What is your favorite one ? gold, brown or the white one?
Husn A.
Can you buy these at target?