GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateFerrero Rocher
Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections

Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections

Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections.

Una combinación bomba que ricos así puedo disfrutas de varios sabores es lo más rico que ah creado es un chocolate que no empalaga esta demasiado rico
Doo you guy know if there’s more variety I love chocolate but would love different type ?
Start your review of Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections!
Product Highlights
I want one of these box it has alot and the chocolates are very tasty and delicious yummy !!!!in reviews
My family members always have these and I just can't in reviews
Nicole R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections uploaded by Nicole R.
I never ate these candies because I thought they looked to fancy and was gonna be nasty. Boy was I wrong, they are so good that they’re addicting. It has the right amount of everything in there. Definitely worth it. Never judge a book by its cover! Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections
Karen M.
Athens, TN
Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections uploaded by Karen M.
Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections uploaded by Karen M.
I absolutely LOVE this fine chocolate. Either a Creamy milk chocolate with a Hazelnut center, dk chocolate with a creamy center and finally a coconut and a decadent silky white chocolate center all surrounded by a light crispy thin wafer like outer shell dipped in chocolate. This is definitely a must have. I recommend you try this brand.
Kristen L.
Plano, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections uploaded by Kristen L.
Purchased at: CVS
These Ferrero chocolates are perfect toppings for chocolate drip cakes! The different colors, flavors, and textures are both aesthetically pleasing and taste great. They’re always a crowd pleaser!
Danielle J.
Florence, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections uploaded by Danielle J.
This set of Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections was good. I got it as a gift. I'm not into dark chocolate so I gave them away but I like the coconut and regular Ferrero Rochers. The packaging is nice and it comes with 24 total. I'd buy the candy again but not this big thing because of the dark chocalates.
VANIA R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections uploaded by VANIA R.
Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections uploaded by VANIA R.
If you are like me ...you may know that a little chocolate snack can put a big smile on your face like it does on mine ! I really like the Ferrero Roches hazelnut chocolate for the smooth ,gentle and lovely texture they have ...their not a super expensive product but accesible price and you can make a delightful present with them and never get wrong ...love the arrangements i can make with some flowers when I wanted to give a little detail to someone special ...for me this chocolates are one of the best on the market.
Alma S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections uploaded by Alma S.
These are one of my favorite chocolates. All three flavors are delicious and I like the way how they are individually wrapped. I received this pack as a gift but I do purchase Ferrero all the time. Delicious 😋
Mildred G.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections uploaded by Mildred G.
They are delicious and beautifully. I love using them to decorate mas cakes. A little bit pricey but totally worth it
Kayla A.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections uploaded by Kayla A.
My husband bought me this exact one for Valentine’s Day this year and it was so delicious 🤤 the coconut was by far my favorite but they’re all incredible invest in them I promise it won’t let you down lol!
Rozy K.
Anaheim, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections uploaded by Rozy K.
My favorite because it has all kinds of Ferraro chocolate specially the dark one I can eat it all , love it so much. Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections
Felicia C.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections uploaded by Felicia C.
Purchased at: Target
These don't last long around me lol jus started eating the coconut flavor couple months ago and am in love with this box! Great snack to Binge watch tv series! A must and so with the price

104 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...