BY FERRERO ROCHER #80 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ferrero Collection Fine Assorted Confections.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I want one of these box it has alot and the chocolates are very tasty and delicious yummy !!!!" in 1 review
  • "My family members always have these and I just can't " in 1 review
Ari C.
These are my ultimate favorite chocolates and these assorted ones are even better. My favorite though are the dark chocolate flavored ones just because I’m a fan of dark chocolate. These chocolates make a great gift, nice packaging, and they’re affordable. I usually buy mine at wal mart. I recommend these.
Hawraa A.
Tampa
I love this!!! I can literary eat a the whole thing by myself! One of my friends knows how much I love chocolate and every time we meet she brings me one! I love how they are all different but they all taste amazing, rich, smokth, and crunchy!! It is a little pricey but worth it for sure!!
Jessica F.
Bon Wier
I love this as a gift idea.. If you don't really know what to get them it gives them options and they are better than the cheap candy gift boxes who wants cheap chocolate!! Its not priced to bad just hate that you only see them around holidays! I would recommend because of the quality!
Ambrosia 🐙.
Olympia, WA
I only don’t give this 5 stars because every time I eat them, they make me break out really bad. I’m not sure what bad ingredients make them taste so good but so bad for the skin, but if your value your face as much as your taste buds, you might want to look elsewhere for your fix.
Majda M.
I’m a classic Ferrero Rochester girl so I’m eh about this assortment.. I can do the coconut ones as well but I don’t particularly like the darker selection even though I like dark chocolate typically. I feel as though with this company: you cannot beat the classic so why try?
Desiree W.
Spokane, WA
I get one of these every year for Christmas and I’m trying to figure out how to get them more often! It seems like they’ve become more accessible and not as pricey as they were years ago. I stated out loving the original hazelnut ones but now it’s a tough pick between coconut and dark chocolate! YUM!! Totally indulgent!
Lorraine G.
Houston
My boyfriend get me the combination box on special occasions so this chocolate has a special place in my heart. Who can resist the chocolate hazelnut combination? Or the coconut white chocolate hazelnut trio? Get one of these for your SO this V-day. It’s the stuff
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
This is a great gift because it has three different kinds of chocolates. All three of the chocolates taste great. My favorite are the milk and dark chocolate ones. I highly recommend it to others. It isn’t as affordable as other chocolates but it’s worth it.
These  are my favorite chocolates out of all of them ferrero  are the best with the round outer shell and the nutty fill they have they are pricey but worth every cent and in walmart you can get them on special i highly reccommend them they are delicious
Grace S.
marion
I adore this brand of chocolates! From coconut to dark chocolate to the classic hazelnut, they keep delivering little bites of heaven. It’s more of a delicacy for me as it isn’t the cheapest option for chocolate, but if you want to splurge and can afford it, buy you one of these assortments.
Gabby B.
Where can you get these ? I haven't seen them, are they limited edition?
Mesha T.
What's your favorite kind? :)
Stephanie R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Which one will you recommend gold brown or silver
Melissa C.
Riverside, CA
What is your favorite one ? gold, brown or the white one?
Husn A.
Can you buy these at target?