Ferrera Farms Bully Stick - Regular

by Ferrera Farms

Ferrera Farms Bully Stick - Regular Ferrera Farms Bullysticks are all natural and provide the best chew for your canine friend. Why give him bullysticks? Extremely palatable, dogs go crazy for it! Won't splinter - it becomes chewy with the saliva 100% digestible High in protein and low in fat No preservatives or additional flavors Made from free-range, pasture raised bulls100% natural parts that go through a cooking process that locks in flavor and nutrients. No additional preservatives or flavors are added.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ferrera Farms Bully Stick - Regular!
Brittany L.
Long Beach, CA
Hey all.... Although my dog absolutely loves bully sticks, they smell absolutely disgusting. So I took it upon myself to research the main ingredient "beef pizzle". Turns out that that's actually processed beef penis. I definitely won't be feeding bully sticks to my pup anymore!
Abby A.
Penfield, NY
We break these into small pieces and use them as treats for our dog. She absolutely loves it! No stomach issues with eating them either.
Nicole G.
Calgary, AB
I can say that these don’t last long since my dog chews them for hours and hours. Perfect if you want a bit of a quiet time and your dog needs distracting.

Looking for your answer?