BY FERRARI #17 in Cars

Emily M.
Miami, OK
These vehicles are beautiful! I wish I could afford a car like this. I've always loved Ferraris and still do. I'd say if you can afford it then go for it!
brandi g.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Fast. Expensive. Luscious. Lol. I've only test drove them which was hard to do. I was petrified to wreck. Lol so we went on some back roads and I loved it.
Marelyn D.
tampa, FL
This is one of my favorite car brands. I wish that it wasn't so expensive but their cars are beautiful. There are many styles and colors to choose from
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
Great looking car, or as my wife would call it, and i quote, " a panty dropper ". Maybe when I am a chief master sergeant and the kids are in college
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
Is there anyone who wouldn't give Ferrari 5 stars? While they are a poor choice for New York, if you can afford one and live the fast life, why not?
jennelle S.
I paid to go into the Ferrari dealership in Las Vegas and unless you want a photoshopped picture of you sitting in a Ferrari it is not worth it.
Sunny L.
Iselin, NJ
I love because the puma store has a whole selection of Ferrari.. They have girls boys hoodies sweaters shirts jogging pants hats shoes everything
Cassidy M.
North Canton, OH
Ferraris are so cool! I wish I had one, everything from their sleek body design to their speed and horse power makes it such a desirable vehicle.
Andreina L.
Ferrari😍😍😍 It's the best, I'd love to have one, have a unique engine, and besides being sports are very stylish and luxurious. Recommended 100%
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
These cars are definitely amazing to look at, very luxurious on the inside & out. Never owned one, but I've been inside one and it was amazing.
Andreina L.
Ferrari o lamborgini?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Anyone ever ridden in one?
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is so special about these cars?
Emma C.
Are these cars really worth that much?
Maria L.