BY FERRARI SCUDERIA

Soft Spicy Musky Fragrance for Men Launched by the design house of Ferrari in 2013. This masculine fragrance features a blend of fresh and aromatic notes. see more...

Ferrari Scuderia Black Signature Eau de Toilette Spray, 4.2 fl oz
It's nice, but is very short. not overwhelming. Not worth the price. it is better to buy a better one. maybe I should give it another chance. Many people have told me to enjoy the fragrance, but it really is not my favorite. Prefer that lasted longer and the price was more accessible.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
The smell is hard to describe but I can certainly say it smells like a man should. The sent those last all day, and my husband really seems to enjoy this scent.
Lydiane G.
para aqueles que não tem medo de sonhar.Um homem com espírito A essência marcou uma certa fase de minha vida. Amo o perfume. Másculo, sensual, muito quente. Sinto-me confortável com ele. Muito gostoso.
vale a pena!!ideal para homens misteriosos e sensuais
TheTechnical C.
No la he probado pero me encantaría que me enviaran una muestra gratis de este producto seria una compra que haría seguro si la pudiese probar gratis antes