BY FERRARI

A Refreshing Oriental, Woody Fragrance Recommended age: Mature 2 Scent strength: Moderate 3 Classification: Natural outdoor 4 Recommended use: Casual 5 Scent life: 1-5 hours Ferrari Red by Ferrari is a very masculine scent that is wonderful for daytime use. It boasts a fresh woods scent that brings out the nature lover in any man. Choose this cologne for a day hanging out with friends or spending time with the family. Ferrari Red was introduced in 1996 and has since become a signature scent for many men. If you are looking for a fragrance to bring out your natural side, it is a wonderful option. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
LaTosha D.
I love to smell this on the right person. It isn't too sweet like slot of the scents today. Very masculine. Once you smell it you will know it and they will own it.
Kristina P.
Lamont, CA
My boyfriend has this nnd it smells so good on home its not to strong but its not to light either its just right i love wen my boyfriend uses this
Abby X.
My brother own one of these and it smells so good!! I recommend this for guys who want to impress their lady.
Josh G.
Villa Rica, GA
I don't care for the scent very much, and the price is pretty hefty. I would choose others over this one for sure
Jackie J.
Received this smell in a sampler I got for my boyfriend for Christmas and I just loved it, he smelled great!
Vicky S.
Clute, TX
This Ferrari Red Cologne smells great, I gave this cologne but in a set to my dad for Father's Day.
Brooke C.
S Charleston, OH
My husband doesn't like this scent for some reason. I do tho! It smells good
Matt T.
This is a damn good smelling cologne. My brother bought it since he's really into cars but I steal it all the time
Blanca B.
It has a great scent to it. may like it because it's expensive but give it a try you'll love it
Brittney B.
Columbus, GA
I actually took a sniff of this bad boy in the mall one day and fell in love!!;P
Aurelia S.