BY FERRARI

Ferrari Red Cologne, by the design house of Ferrari, was first launched in 1996 as a high-end fragrance . The cologne offers a crisp, clean scent with its combination of orange and spearmint notes. A touch of nutmeg adds a pleasant spice and richness. Base notes of cedarwood and sandalwood make the aroma the right degree of woodsy and all masculine. The light and green, earthy appeal makes this cologne an excellent choice for both the office and a night out.

Brooklyn K.
Teaberry, KY
I bought this cologne as a Christmas gift for my brother. The price was decent for it being a brand name. I spent $19.99 on it. The scent wasn't that good. I didn't like it and neither did he. It was too strong of a bad scent. In the end, we ended up switching to Ferrari Black because it smelled a lot better and lasts all day!
Lisa Q.
marksville, LA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This scent has been a steady companion for over 22 years. It's a perfect, light day-time EdT with excellent persistence, and has an elegant freshness of citrus oil, cedar wood and pepper. Some claim it has an initial "air" of gasoline, which I guess there is.
Despite of what Ferrari has become, this is still a classic, understated scent. Later re-iterations, such as the Ferrari Extreme, have gone overboard on the gasoline theme (and also wear off way too quickly.)

If you want to "evolve" from this scent or are looking for a "heavier", evening EdT, I highly recommend Guerlain "Homme L'Eau boisée" or Christian Brosius "Cedarwood Tea" offer nice variations with more intensity and depth.
monica c.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
his is a very good smell for men! I always love a good man odor! It is very important these days! My father has a great time :) and even makes him look more handsome than he is.
LaTosha D.
I love to smell this on the right person. It isn't too sweet like slot of the scents today. Very masculine. Once you smell it you will know it and they will own it.
Rell B.
Got a sample of this and its a little on the strong side to me it may not be strong to you guys be it is to me and my boyfriend loved the smell so I brought me one
Ricky B.
This is really a good men cologne. My wife got me this cologne for my birthday and i love the way it smells. It last all day and i get many compliments on it.
Kristina P.
Lamont, CA
My boyfriend has this nnd it smells so good on home its not to strong but its not to light either its just right i love wen my boyfriend uses this
Solanyes F.
Love is the regale my father some time ago, at Christmas and he liked, and I was glad much you have ustado him, because my fragrance I like a lot.
Alberto C.
I love this perfume other than that I love formula one, it is an average rediantes fragrance that leaves us walking the smell is in the air
Matt T.
This is a damn good smelling cologne. My brother bought it since he's really into cars but I steal it all the time
Aurelia S.