Ferrari Red Eau de Toilette

by Ferrari

Ferrari Red Cologne, by the design house of Ferrari, was first launched in 1996 as a high-end fragrance . The cologne offers a crisp, clean scent with its combination of orange and spearmint notes. A touch of nutmeg adds a pleasant spice and richness. Base notes of cedarwood and sandalwood make the aroma the right degree of woodsy and all masculine. The light and green, earthy appeal makes this cologne an excellent choice for both the office and a night out.

Is this an everyday wear ?
Hows the smell on this?
Start your review of Ferrari Red Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
This is really a good men cologne. My wife got me this cologne for my birthday and i love the way it smells. It last all day and i get many compliments on it.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
his is a very good smell for men! I always love a good man odor! It is very important these days! My father has a great time :) and even makes him look more handsome than he is.
Love is the regale my father some time ago, at Christmas and he liked, and I was glad much you have ustado him, because my fragrance I like a lot.
I love this perfume other than that I love formula one, it is an average rediantes fragrance that leaves us walking the smell is in the air
amo este perfume es muy elegante su fragancia y su presentacion yo la use una vez es totalmente recomendable
I buy it for my husband all the time! He loves it and I love it when he puts it on!! One of favorites
Villa Rica, GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I don't care for the scent very much, and the price is pretty hefty. I would choose others over this one for sure
Galloway, OH
My husband doesn't like this scent for some reason. I do tho! It smells good
My husband doesn't like this scent for some reason. I do tho! It smells good
My brother own one of these and it smells so good!! I recommend this for guys who want to impress their lady.
Teaberry, KY
I bought this cologne as a Christmas gift for my brother. The price was decent for it being a brand name. I spent $19.99 on it. The scent wasn't that good. I didn't like it and neither did he. It was too strong of a bad scent. In the end, we ended up switching to Ferrari Black because it smelled a lot better and lasts all day!