BY FERRARI

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer. see more...

Jackie O.
Harlingen, TX
I bought it for my bf last year and he loveed it. Even is he id way too picky perfumes. I loved the smell as much as he did and he uses it any day and i will repurchase it next time.
Tamia C.
Freeport , NY
I've bought this for many of my relatives, and they seemed to enjoy the rich scent. It's the perfect gift for you husband, boyfriend, father, and just about any man who wears cologne.
Rita D.
Denver, CO
I know a few men friends who use this and lemme tell you.. the race happens in your heart. Mmm
FAHD T.
HAY MOULAY ISMAIL SECT 2 IMM 2318 APPT 7 SALÉ
It's the nicest smell I've ever seen in my life and it's kind of expensive and expensive cars that are ferari I was amazed by the very deserve 5 stars
Rebeca A.
Aracaju
One of the best fragrances I've ever used, therefore it's for men lol. But I really like it..
Rita D.
Denver, CO
How much is a bottle usually?