BY FERRARI

Ferrari launched Ferrari Extreme Cologne in 2006 . World-renowned perfumer Alberto Morillas created the scent. Ferrari Extreme Cologne is a strong and versatile fragrance of the aromatic variety, with a distinct fresh, spicy accord. This scent makes both formal and casual occasions a little more special. With a strong sillage, it draws attention. Bergamont and cardamom top notes start things off with a citrus and spice combination. The heart of the fragrance is a woody, floral aroma consisting of cedar, nutmeg and geranium notes. The fragrance rests on top of oakmoss and musk base notes, rounding out a rich aroma designed to be noticed anywhere. Ferrari is an Italian company founded in 1929 with a background in motorsports. It is largely known as a luxury automobile manufacturer but also as a lifestyle brand. The company’s first fragrance was launched in 1999. While its luxury cars remain an exclusive, high-priced item, its fragrances are available at a price point that puts many consumers in touch with the brand-name experience.

Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't like this smell on guys and my goodness could this bottle look any more cheesy? I just think cheap when I see this - I would be embarrassed to give this as a gift.
Veronica M.
This is ok but not great as the black one... I would go with another one...this will be like if my husband runs out of the one he has
shyniah s.
This smells okay. My boyfriend likes it, I think its just a whatever smel. If he runs out I wouldn't rush to the stire to buy more.
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
This scent is incredible, is elegant and manly, I love them ... I am for my husband and friends who use it ..
Amir A.
Tried this once and feel in love with this perfume. The smell stays. Doesn't fade so fast
Izzy S.
England
Brother had this and it smelt quite nice but not one of my favorites! I would recommend getting this for the younger boys rather then older only because it's not a very mature smell! You can buy this online or in superdrug etc
Adrii A.
É um perfume bastante linear que fixa muito bem, embora projete de forma contida. Mas não se engane! Ele continua na pele, as pessoas conseguem senti-lo e o meu conselho é: use sem moderação a fim de obter um ótimo resultado.
Grieta A.
I bought this for my dad and i like how it smells on him. He loves to smell good and hes a big formula1 fan, so this was a nice addition to his collection.
Nathália N.
Catalão
Meu namorado usa esse perfume , que é bastante cheiroso ,é fica fixado por bastante tempo na pele ,o valor também é bastante acessível aqui no Brasil
RAQUEL L.
Boa Vista / Roraima
Tenho um amigo que usa, ele é um perfume que fixa bem,e é bastante cheiroso. Eu gostei dele e onde sinto essa fragrância lembro do meu amigo
Nina G.
Bellflower , CA
How does this product smell... I'm really picky... for older men or younger?
Bri M.
Worth the mulah for a bf of two years??(:
Theresa H.
North York, ON
Does this product have a long lasting smell?
Vannely b.
Não conheço a marca mais gostaria, pois sei que é uma caraca muito famosa em todos os lugares do mundo.

Amazon