Ferrari Black Signature Eau de Toilette uploaded by Aureanna B.Ferrari Black Signature Eau de Toilette uploaded by Maricarmen A.

BY FERRARI

Candidly masculine, Ferrari Scuderia Black Signature is a fougère scent that opens with sweet top notes of grapefruit, crisp green apple and star anise. Middle notes of warm cashmere, spicy nutmeg, musk and leather are graced with the fresh scent of the sea. The base combines aromas of woody vetiver, fragrant cedar and aromatic musk mallow from India. Sillage is soft to moderate with moderate longevity.

Buy on Amazon*
Mirian V.
Covina, CA
I love it when my hubby puts this on. It smells sooooooo good. Might be a little old, but that don't make me wanna not smell it. Love love love. So manly lol
Maricarmen A.
My husband loves it smells really good I enjoy having him smell this good he was sad that it was gone we plan to buy more for him
Nohelia V.
My boyfriend buys this , he said that it has a strong smell and it last for a long time
Vitor C.
paulista
what I really like is the durability, but in relation to the prices here in Brazil it is a total nonsense because they are adding many fees on imported products and because of that many are not buying.
Aureanna B.
Canada
The cologne that my boyfriend uses all the time. It is a very deep sensual musky scent. It lasts very long time on his skin and it smells great.
Mithila N.
My dad loves this cologne partially due to its strong masculine smell. Also this cologne lasts for the whole day according to him.
Serena K.
Sherwood Park , AB
I love this product so much I always buy this for my husband and I love the smell