BY FERRARI

Ferrari Black by Ferrari is a masculine fragrance that is classified as woody and mossy containing a blend of crisp wood and fresh moss. Refreshing and oriental, this masculine aroma is perfect for the office.

Adriana A.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is that douche bag smell, it smells like that guy at the bar that's trying to hard, like a guido. It's the thirsty man/boy spray
Destiny S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think this smells awful. For me it's just overpriced generic cologne and the packaging is so off-brand--ferraris are for cars not for cologne. Got it at Nordstrom. It's a bit pricey and doesn't belong at a high end retail store, it belongs at Target.
zsazsa M.
i thought this smelt terrible. Its thick with a hint of cheaply made. Would not recommend at all. Axe smells just as bad but was less expensive.
Desiree W.
I smelled this scent at a lower end department store and was very unimpressed. It really was cheap, and the scent was over powering. It didn't have what we were looking for which was a rich scent of, I read the label and it was more of a water base, so that was going to be a no go, as I am sure it would have ended up wearing off shortly. Pass for us.
Bobbi P.
Yuba city , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Not sure what this smells like have yet to actually smell it on my man but it smells good in the bottle so far.
Francheska N.
Fulton
Not a big fan of the smell. The ferrari black eau de toilette natural spray has a strong smell.
shu s.
I don't know if I would like this on my guy. The scent is strong and heavy. It's very masculine. Like very
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Very cute bottle but the cologne is very strong. It gives me a headache. This is one of those products that is just cute.
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
Not a huge fan of this spray...tested it out in stores, when I was looking for a present for my boyfriend. It is a little too strong for my taste.
kavita s.
Jersey City, NJ
This is a good cologne that people will not notice before you get near them. I think it has an "Outdoors" smell about it that makes a statement that you actually hike mountains, hunt big game and split your own firewood. I would definitely recommend this product
Victoria  G.
Edmond, OK
WHere can I buy this?
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Who thinks this smells good?
Cristina T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Who thinks this smells good?

Walmart