Ferrari Black Eau de Toilette

by Ferrari

Ferrari Black by Ferrari is a masculine fragrance that is classified as woody and mossy containing a blend of crisp wood and fresh moss. Refreshing and oriental, this masculine aroma is perfect for the office.

Does it stays a long time on the skin?
Is this any good ?
Is it weird if you DONT own a farrari but have this LOL 😂
Start your review of Ferrari Black Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Teaberry, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! My male friend wears it and he smells amazing! It lasts all day. It can be too strong so you have to watch how much you spray, but it is definitely worth the price! I recommend this to any male wanting to smell nice.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think this smells awful. For me it's just overpriced generic cologne and the packaging is so off-brand--ferraris are for cars not for cologne. Got it at Nordstrom. It's a bit pricey and doesn't belong at a high end retail store, it belongs at Target.
Jersey City, NJ
This is a good cologne that people will not notice before you get near them. I think it has an "Outdoors" smell about it that makes a statement that you actually hike mountains, hunt big game and split your own firewood. I would definitely recommend this product
Cedar Grove, NJ
My mans second favorite cologne and my first ! Love how it makes him smell so intriguing so unlike any other. Def sets the mood if you know what I mean. especially smelling him with this on while we're out and coming home with it at night. One of my top picks out of influenster ! Love this cologne and it's not only the smell but how it makes you feel!
I smelled this scent at a lower end department store and was very unimpressed. It really was cheap, and the scent was over powering. It didn't have what we were looking for which was a rich scent of, I read the label and it was more of a water base, so that was going to be a no go, as I am sure it would have ended up wearing off shortly. Pass for us.
Brunswick , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Got this for my son when i was employed because he wanted a Ferrari so I gave it to him and told him this was as close as he would get from mom haha but he loves this one also and keeps it in his collection
Donna, TX
Ferrari has always been well known for its excellent taste in smells. Their Colognes are some of the best I have ever bought, even though they are pricey they are still some top of the end Colognes. I would definitely recommend this to guys who want to make a statement.
Bridgeville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I am not impressed with this scent. I think only someone that wants to try to impress with the Ferrari name would purchase this - and lets face it...no one will know it is Ferrari when you are wearing it. Smells cheap
Alvin, TX
Esta fragrancia help super riquisimo. La compre para mi novio en su cumpleaños y a el le encanto. Es uno de esos perfumes que cuando pasa alguien por tu lado tienes que girar la cabeza. Help exquisitamente
Springfield, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought this for my boyfriend, we both loooooooove this scent!! It's great for night time but can also be worn anytime of day, it definitely is a long lasting scent. One of my favorite purchases for him so far :)