BY FERRARI

Sharp Woody Mossy Fragrance for Men Introduced by the house of Ferrari in 1999. Top notes are lime, plum, bergamot and red apple. Middle notes are cinnamon, jasmine, rose and cardamom. Base notes are amber, vanilla, musk and cedar. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Alan H.
Alan H.
Donna, TX
Ferrari has always been well known for its excellent taste in smells. Their Colognes are some of the best I have ever bought, even though they are pricey they are still some top of the end Colognes. I would definitely recommend this to guys who want to make a statement.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
This is that douche bag smell, it smells like that guy at the bar that's trying to hard, like a guido. It's the thirsty man/boy spray
Marykate  L.
Marykate L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
My mans second favorite cologne and my first ! Love how it makes him smell so intriguing so unlike any other. Def sets the mood if you know what I mean. especially smelling him with this on while we're out and coming home with it at night. One of my top picks out of influenster ! Love this cologne and it's not only the smell but how it makes you feel!
Eduardo R.
Eduardo R.
delano , ca
Master Groomer Expert
I smelled it on a magazine once and I loved the smell it was very rich like so I bought it for my boyfriend for his birthday.
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Love love love it! So does my husband! Last all day long too. Not as strong which is good
Rania Z.
Rania Z.
This one smells good.. little on the wrist and put some behind my ears and apply on my clothes... and that is it ..

Vicky S.
Vicky S.
Clute, TX
I really enjoy this Ferrari scent, one of my favorites. Love when my fiancé wears it on him.
Keila G.
Keila G.
Perris, CA
Ny brother had this and i liked the way it smellls. it was really fresh and lasted.
Thomas N.
Thomas N.
Tacoma, WA
This is a very good smelling cologne and something I would wear everyday. The best part of it is the bottle, it is a very nice sleek design.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
I like this brand for guys ... this is a brand that most guys would want to wear
Svitlana P.
Svitlana P.
New Castle, DE
Does it stays a long time on the skin?