BY FERRARI

Ferrari Black by Ferrari is a masculine fragrance that is classified as woody and mossy containing a blend of crisp wood and fresh moss. Refreshing and oriental, this masculine aroma is perfect for the office.

Brooklyn K.
Teaberry, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! My male friend wears it and he smells amazing! It lasts all day. It can be too strong so you have to watch how much you spray, but it is definitely worth the price! I recommend this to any male wanting to smell nice.
Destiny S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think this smells awful. For me it's just overpriced generic cologne and the packaging is so off-brand--ferraris are for cars not for cologne. Got it at Nordstrom. It's a bit pricey and doesn't belong at a high end retail store, it belongs at Target.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Este perfume es de mi marido, y yo lo escog√≠ para el, ame el perfume cada vez que lo usaba, es s√ļper sexy y fuerte, dedicada para el hombre moderno, definitivamente es mi perfume favorito de esta marca
Harout T.
I like this cologne, I do not own this cologne but I have smelled this before in the store. The strong woodsy smell is really nice and it has good projection and longevity. It is on my list of colognes that I will buy once I run out of my daily used colognes.
kavita s.
Jersey City, NJ
This is a good cologne that people will not notice before you get near them. I think it has an "Outdoors" smell about it that makes a statement that you actually hike mountains, hunt big game and split your own firewood. I would definitely recommend this product
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
My mans second favorite cologne and my first ! Love how it makes him smell so intriguing so unlike any other. Def sets the mood if you know what I mean. especially smelling him with this on while we're out and coming home with it at night. One of my top picks out of influenster ! Love this cologne and it's not only the smell but how it makes you feel!
Desiree W.
I smelled this scent at a lower end department store and was very unimpressed. It really was cheap, and the scent was over powering. It didn't have what we were looking for which was a rich scent of, I read the label and it was more of a water base, so that was going to be a no go, as I am sure it would have ended up wearing off shortly. Pass for us.
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Got this for my son when i was employed because he wanted a Ferrari so I gave it to him and told him this was as close as he would get from mom haha but he loves this one also and keeps it in his collection
Alan H.
Donna, TX
Ferrari has always been well known for its excellent taste in smells. Their Colognes are some of the best I have ever bought, even though they are pricey they are still some top of the end Colognes. I would definitely recommend this to guys who want to make a statement.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I am not impressed with this scent. I think only someone that wants to try to impress with the Ferrari name would purchase this - and lets face it...no one will know it is Ferrari when you are wearing it. Smells cheap
Victoria  G.
Edmond, OK
WHere can I buy this?
Rebecah R.
Duluth, MN
Would this be good for a present for my bf?
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Who thinks this smells good?
Cristina T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Who thinks this smells good?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Is it weird if you DONT own a farrari but have this LOL ūüėā

back