Ferrara Pan Boston Baked Beans Original Candy Coated Peanuts uploaded by Kay K.

BY BOSTON BAKED BEANS #26 in Nut Candy

Ferrara Pan® Original Boston Baked Beans.
Artificial flavor.
Candy coated peanuts. see more...

• Is this the only flavor they have this candy in?!2 Answers
  • Has anyone just got tired of eating these?2 Answers
  • Has any body ever had a bad experience with the beans. ho...2 Answers
Ferrara Pan Boston Baked Beans Original Candy Coated Peanuts
  • "My mom has always loved these, and i have always stolen then from her." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm thinking about trying them one more time with some Carmel ice cream or gelato." in 1 review
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
Omg i love these i can eat box after box after box. their just that yummy i definitely recommend this to anyone.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
These are such a good old-fashion candy!!! Love the way these taste. I don't get to eat them very often though.
Kayla N.
fort lupton, CO
These are really good. I have no clue what kind of candy is coated around the nuts but whatever it is, is good.
Jessica b.
Hilliard, FL
Omg i use to eat these all the time as a child they were so good. I havent seen any in the stores in forever.

Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
My favorite candy yet! I love the mix of crunchy paired with the chewy peanut ones! They are a must have!
selina e.
This candy has the best test crunchy peanut sweet little salty...if u love peanuts u will like these
carrie r.
Yummy these candies are so good my mom showed me these candies when I was a little girl I love these
Byanca P.
American Fls, ID
This product has a good tasting texture to it, but only a certain amount can be eaten at a time!!!
Mikaela G.
Kingston, PA
Yumm! The center is like creamy and the outside crunch with a bit of sweetness. They're delicious!
Emma g.
I love my boston bake bens. they are so good,good to me and my boy. we love then so much. can't get
Byanca P.
American Fls, ID
Is this the only flavor they have this candy in?!
selina e.
Does this candy come in different flavors I know it's been around for a long time...
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Has anyone just got tired of eating these?
Cynthia M.
San Diego, CA
Has any body ever had a bad experience with the beans. hope not.
Emma g.