Ferrara Pan Boston Baked Beans Original Candy Coated Peanuts uploaded by Kay K.

BY BOSTON BAKED BEANS #26 in Nut Candy

Ferrara Pan® Original Boston Baked Beans.
Artificial flavor.
Candy coated peanuts. see more...

• Is this the only flavor they have this candy in?!2 Answers
  • Has anyone just got tired of eating these?2 Answers
  • Has any body ever had a bad experience with the beans. hope not.2 Answers
Ferrara Pan Boston Baked Beans Original Candy Coated Peanuts
  • "My mom has always loved these, and i have always stolen then from her." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm thinking about trying them one more time with some Carmel ice cream or gelato." in 1 review
morgan r.
I'm not really a fan, I tried so many times and just don't like them. I'm thinking about trying them one more time with some Carmel ice cream or gelato.
Alicia S.
Missouri City, TX
My mom has always loved these, and i have always stolen then from her. Candied coated peanuts...but I've always wondered what gives them that flavor.
Cassidy R.
Grand bay , AL
Can't get enough of these! I used to always get these when I was younger. They're so good, now I'm craving them and just might go get some right now.
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
These are so yummy! I remember them as a kid but now they are getting harder to find. They are great for old fashioned gift baskets for the holidays.
Angelique  .
Moore, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best candy of all time! well, second best.... Absolutely love this candy. Brings me back to the good ol Elementary school days when I was a kid.
Tonya H.
Columbia, SC
One of my Favorites since 1985 and there still around, Great candy they seems to be as popular now as it was then, my children love them as well.
Regina C.
Always happy to see these. Have loved them since I was a kid. Also fun to introduce them to the new generation. They tend to love them also.
Naomi V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Grew up eating Boston baked beans!! Absolutely satisfying and delicious! Everyone should try them,they are so tasty! Mmm I want some now
Pamela D.
Americus, GA
Seeing these brought back memories from my childhood. I remember going to the store and purchasing a small box for ten cents. Love them.
Melanie R.
Saint Joseph, MI
This is a childhood classic! I haven't had them in a really long time! The name is a little bit deceiving, but these are a real treat.
Byanca P.
American Fls, ID
Is this the only flavor they have this candy in?!
selina e.
Does this candy come in different flavors I know it's been around for a long time...
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Has anyone just got tired of eating these?
Cynthia M.
San Diego, CA
Has any body ever had a bad experience with the beans. hope not.
Emma g.