Ferrara Pan Boston Baked Beans Original Candy Coated Peanuts uploaded by Kay K.

BY BOSTON BAKED BEANS #26 in Nut Candy

Ferrara Pan® Original Boston Baked Beans.
Artificial flavor.
Candy coated peanuts. see more...

• Is this the only flavor they have this candy in?!2 Answers
  • Has anyone just got tired of eating these?2 Answers
  • Has any body ever had a bad experience with the beans. hope not.2 Answers
Ferrara Pan Boston Baked Beans Original Candy Coated Peanuts
  • "My mom has always loved these, and i have always stolen then from her." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm thinking about trying them one more time with some Carmel ice cream or gelato." in 1 review
Melissa V.
Merced, CA
I love these candies very much. I usually buy a lot of the small boxes to carry in my purse. I also love how they are easy to snack on and you can just choose a couple or a handful.
Jessica S.
Saint Louis, MO
I grew up eating this candy with my mom. When I seen it back on the shelves, I was so excited. I work at a gas station and I love telling my customers that theses are a must try
Claudia S.
Norfolk, VA
Love love love these Beans,the candy taste and the taste of the peanuts is an awesome combination, these followed me from child hood until now, once i see them i will buy them
Diedre P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these when I was little... Sweet hard shell with peanut goodness underneath. I used to stockpile these for the weekends when I watch movies.. it is a great movie snack and still is... i am so happy it is still around. ......
Kristina F.
Childhood classic! Such a weird little candy but so good. Addicting! I can't find them in stores anywhere around me though.. maybe we have to buy them online now?
Richelle D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Best candy that reminds me of my childhood! I love how sometimes you can find the small boxes for a quarter, too! Very consistent quality but not always available.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Not my go to when I want something sweet but they're good for an every once in a while snack . I love the crunch but sometimes the coating is soft and mooshy bleh
Vicky S.
I always loved these as a kid. The modern version just doesn't seem the same. Maybe it's just because I'm older but they're not the same. I won't buy them again.
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these crunchy little peanut beans!! They hit the spot when your craving an oldie but goodie snack and it's cheap! I always find them at the mini marts.
DeAnna D.
This is a tasty nostalgic occasional treat to me. I like them, but I am more a chocolate person than a candy person. My Mother-In-Law adores these though.
Byanca P.
American Fls, ID
Is this the only flavor they have this candy in?!
selina e.
Does this candy come in different flavors I know it's been around for a long time...
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Has anyone just got tired of eating these?
Cynthia M.
San Diego, CA
Has any body ever had a bad experience with the beans. hope not.
Emma g.