Ferrara Pan Boston Baked Beans Original Candy Coated Peanuts uploaded by Kay K.

BY BOSTON BAKED BEANS #29 in Nut Candy

Ferrara Pan® Original Boston Baked Beans.
Artificial flavor.
Candy coated peanuts. see more...

• Is this the only flavor they have this candy in?!2 Answers
  • Has anyone just got tired of eating these?2 Answers
  • Has any body ever had a bad experience with the beans. hope not.2 Answers
Ferrara Pan Boston Baked Beans Original Candy Coated Peanuts
  • "My mom has always loved these, and i have always stolen then from her." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm thinking about trying them one more time with some Carmel ice cream or gelato." in 1 review
Kay K.
Kay K.
Ferrara Pan's Boston Baked Beans is one of my favorite candy snacks. The first time I ate these was in the girls' bathroom when I was in 5th grade. A friend offered me some and over 2 decades later I still love them! The candy coating is sugary sweet but not super sweet and the peanuts are perfectly cooked. I love how semi-soft the coating can be but I hate it when it's crunchy so I removed a star.
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert
These candies are good in a different way. The coating is a candy coating, but it doesn't really taste like much of anything to me. The peanuts in this candy are very good, and I remember getting this candy when I was younger. Before braces, I was getting into everything candy.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
One of my all time favorite candies loved them since I was a kid and I still enjoy them today they taste just as good as they did years ago compared to a lot of other candies whos companies are changing everything up.
Barbara E.
Barbara E.
Pulaski, NY
i love these this is a great snack to have anytime. if you like peanuts and candy coated snacks with with really love these
Gabriella D.
Gabriella D.
Hamden, CT
Another one of my favorite candys I still can't believe for such a simply candy just peanuts covered in candy coating that they would be so delicious if you haven't tried them yet I would recommend you go get a box there so good
Trista K.
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is a great candy to eat on the go or at the movies. Easy to let in your purse or pocket. I grew up eating these crunchy candy coated peanuts!! The are sweet and the crunch is not too bad. Most stores carry this product and is at a very reasonable price!! I would recommend this product for anyone just to try!! It's quite different than the rest of the candy out there!!
Tonya H.
Tonya H.
Columbia, SC
One of my Favorites since 1985 and there still around, Great candy they seems to be as popular now as it was then, my children love them as well.
Angelique  .
Angelique .
moore, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
Best candy of all time! well, second best.... Absolutely love this candy. Brings me back to the good ol Elementary school days when I was a kid.
Mykeisha c.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Omg i love these i can eat box after box after box. their just that yummy i definitely recommend this to anyone.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
My favorite candy yet! I love the mix of crunchy paired with the chewy peanut ones! They are a must have!
Byanca P.
Byanca P.
American Fls, ID
Is this the only flavor they have this candy in?!
selina e.
selina e.
Does this candy come in different flavors I know it's been around for a long time...
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Has anyone just got tired of eating these?
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
San Diego, CA
Has any body ever had a bad experience with the beans. hope not.
Emma g.