Ferrara Pan Boston Baked Beans Original Candy Coated Peanuts uploaded by Kay K.

BY BOSTON BAKED BEANS

Ferrara Pan® Original Boston Baked Beans.
Artificial flavor.
Candy coated peanuts. see more...

• Is this the only flavor they have this candy in?!2 Answers
  • Has anyone just got tired of eating these?2 Answers
  • Has any body ever had a bad experience with the beans. ho...2 Answers
Ferrara Pan Boston Baked Beans Original Candy Coated Peanuts
  • "My mom has always loved these, and i have always stolen then from her." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm thinking about trying them one more time with some Carmel ice cream or gelato." in 1 review
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These were my favorite candy as a kid, and now when I go to the movies I want to grab a box. They are very very sweet, so they pair very well with salty, buttery popcorn. A little goes a long way due to their sweetness level.
Lindsey A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I loved these so much as a kid! They were my grandfather's favorite & I have the best memories if he & I sharing a big bowl of them. Whenever I eat them, it brings me back!
Gabriella D.
Hamden, CT
Another one of my favorite candys I still can't believe for such a simply candy just peanuts covered in candy coating that they would be so delicious if you haven't tried them yet I would recommend you go get a box there so good
Kay K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Ferrara Pan's Boston Baked Beans is one of my favorite candy snacks. The first time I ate these was in the girls' bathroom when I was in 5th grade. A friend offered me some and over 2 decades later I still love them! The candy coating is sugary sweet but not super sweet and the peanuts are perfectly cooked. I love how semi-soft the coating can be but I hate it when it's crunchy so I removed a star.
Trista K.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is a great candy to eat on the go or at the movies. Easy to let in your purse or pocket. I grew up eating these crunchy candy coated peanuts!! The are sweet and the crunch is not too bad. Most stores carry this product and is at a very reasonable price!! I would recommend this product for anyone just to try!! It's quite different than the rest of the candy out there!!
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These candies are good in a different way. The coating is a candy coating, but it doesn't really taste like much of anything to me. The peanuts in this candy are very good, and I remember getting this candy when I was younger. Before braces, I was getting into everything candy.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
One of my all time favorite candies loved them since I was a kid and I still enjoy them today they taste just as good as they did years ago compared to a lot of other candies whos companies are changing everything up.
Sarah F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Absolutely delicious crunchy snack. I used to eat these all the time, but now they are little bit harder to find in stores. They are a sugar-coated confection that everyone should try at least once in their life. They are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Amy M.
I have always enjoyed these. A nice little crunch with a candy coating. I always check co dates due to getting a few stale batches from local dollar stores but I do not let that sour my usual enjoyment. Perfect for kids and adults alike!
Ashley m.
Batesville, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Loved these as a little kid. They have the candy coating but then you get the nutrients of the peanut. Sadly I don't see them often unless I go to an old country candy store . someday my son will eat these too :)
Byanca P.
American Fls, ID
Is this the only flavor they have this candy in?!
selina e.
Does this candy come in different flavors I know it's been around for a long time...
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Has anyone just got tired of eating these?
Cynthia M.
San Diego, CA
Has any body ever had a bad experience with the beans. hope not.
Emma g.