BY LEMONHEAD

Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
These candies are really scrumptious they have such a super sweet and sour combination! The berry chewy ones are my favorite! They can turn a bad day into a good one!
Shawntavia N.
Shawntavia N.
Columbus , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ferrara pan berry chewy lemonhead product is okay, the kids enjoy this candy maybe overtime it will grow on me but until then i will give this product a four.
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are absolutely too sweet for me. I did not enjoy them for that reason. I made me think that they ruined the lemon head brand
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
This candy is really good! They aren't pricey and have the perfect combination of sour and sweeet. Never disappoint
Milton  S.
Milton S.
This box only contains a couple of good flavors, but the rest of the flavors are really nasty. The gross ones are really bland.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Raleigh, NC
One of my favorite candies! Pop them in the freezer and have it as a cool treat on a hot day. Get some today!
Justin B.
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
I love lemon heads. I do not like this flavor though. What I like are the original lemon one because they are sour.
Delicious! They are a good snack to have around,And soft enough to share with the little ones.
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
Corp Christi, TX
I love love love lemon heads!! They do put a quench in your mouth! Super tasty!!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Rapid City, SD
I am always a fan of berry flavor candy and I can say these were no disappointment. Not too syrupy sweet but great sour flavor. I loved every one