BY FERRARA CANDY COMPANY

• What is the price on these thobgs today i used to pay .5 cents wh...2 Answers
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert
My absolutely favorite candy. They're hard for me to find, but they are worth the hunt. The perfect cinnamon candy.
Kelly R.
Homer City, PA
Pop one of these Bad Boys in your Mouth...Wait...Wait Oh there it is the Cinnamon Hot Heat that is packed in all that sweetness. No one at Walmart told you to beware of that did they? I love this candy & don't get enough of it in my life! If you are a fanatic of hot sweet cinnamon candy this is for sure the candy choice for you!!
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are perfect to travel with. They're individually wrapped and the spicy cinnamon flavor is great.
Junika J.
Every time I see this candy it takes me back to when I was a kid. My favorite penny candy. I still get it today. I love the intense flavor of cinnamon. Will hurt your teeth it you try to bite it too early. Other than that it's great
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
My husband absolutely loves these! They are quite spicy but right up his alley. Anything he can get that is hot, he digs. I would suggest these for adults, not children. They have a really good flavor but as I said, they are quite spicy.
Laura B.
These bring me back to when I was a kid ! I love to see how long I can handle the cinnamon hotness until I have to spit it out and start all over again! Then they are sweet at the end :)
Corrine D.
Pontiac, MI
When I was little I would put as many of these as I could fit in my mouth at a time and stand there until I'd start crying. My mom would always tell me to spit them out but I never would. They're absolutely amazing, I love them! They have a spicy cinnamon flavor at first but once that wears off they're just sweet.
Brandice D.
Rock Hill, SC
I love these! They were my favorite as a kid and I still enjoy them now. My only problem is that it's very hard to find them in stores.
Larinae P.
Cypress, TX
These are one of my childhood staples! They are so flavorful and packed with cinnamon and heat.
Morgan S.
I love these! They're kind of spicy, but give more of a warming feeling than a painful burn. They're absolutely delicious, and I usually don't even like cinnamon!
Robin  W.
Lynn, MA
What is the price on these thobgs today i used to pay .5 cents when i was younget?
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
Why do you like this candy?