BY FERRARA CANDY COMPANY

• Why do you like this candy?1 Answers
  • What is the price on these thobgs today i used to pay .5 cents wh...2 Answers
Kelly R.
Homer City, PA
Pop one of these Bad Boys in your Mouth...Wait...Wait Oh there it is the Cinnamon Hot Heat that is packed in all that sweetness. No one at Walmart told you to beware of that did they? I love this candy & don't get enough of it in my life! If you are a fanatic of hot sweet cinnamon candy this is for sure the candy choice for you!!
Kimberly m.
Logan, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert
My absolutely favorite candy. They're hard for me to find, but they are worth the hunt. The perfect cinnamon candy.
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are perfect to travel with. They're individually wrapped and the spicy cinnamon flavor is great.
jessica G.
Porterville, CA
These little candies are delicious. So good that they even made it into a flavor of alcohol called fireball and I love that also lol
Melissa H.
South gate, CA
I haven't had these in a long time but i don't really like these. i can probably only have 1. lol
Nancy S.
plano
Omg i love these fireball candies their so good. i use to eat them all the time when i was little
Brianna M.
I used to love these when I was little but due too developing really bad acid reflux, I can no longer have them ):
Courtney L.
My uncle got me hooked on these! They are the perfect candy to suck on while sitting at a cold football game. They warm you up!
kim g.
Fayetteville, TN
These candies fireballs are so vood when i was little i bought them and sgill buy them today.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
I like these when I want something hot and spicy. Don't dare try to bite or chew them or you will regret it they are hard like jaw breakers.
Robin  W.
Lynn, MA
What is the price on these thobgs today i used to pay .5 cents when i was younget?
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
Why do you like this candy?