BY FERRARA CANDY COMPANY

• Why do you like this candy?1 Answers
  • What is the price on these thobgs today i used to pay .5 cents wh...2 Answers
Laura L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ferrara Pan Atomic Fireballs are a classic Halloween treat that I still love as an adult. They are like a Gobstopper, but with an intense cinnamon flavor. Essentially, if you really like cinnamon flavored candies, you will enjoy the spice of these.
Junika J.
Every time I see this candy it takes me back to when I was a kid. My favorite penny candy. I still get it today. I love the intense flavor of cinnamon. Will hurt your teeth it you try to bite it too early. Other than that it's great
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are perfect to travel with. They're individually wrapped and the spicy cinnamon flavor is great.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
My husband absolutely loves these! They are quite spicy but right up his alley. Anything he can get that is hot, he digs. I would suggest these for adults, not children. They have a really good flavor but as I said, they are quite spicy.
Corrine D.
Pontiac, MI
When I was little I would put as many of these as I could fit in my mouth at a time and stand there until I'd start crying. My mom would always tell me to spit them out but I never would. They're absolutely amazing, I love them! They have a spicy cinnamon flavor at first but once that wears off they're just sweet.
Robin  W.
Lynn, MA
I love em.i love em,i look em! they bring me bacl to when i was little. At first there hot then as u gey toward the middle lkinda sweet take it iin and out of your mouth tlo your your mouth down about a thousamd times is the most fun
Laura B.
These bring me back to when I was a kid ! I love to see how long I can handle the cinnamon hotness until I have to spit it out and start all over again! Then they are sweet at the end :)
Morgan S.
I love these! They're kind of spicy, but give more of a warming feeling than a painful burn. They're absolutely delicious, and I usually don't even like cinnamon!
Erin L.
I'm not a huge fan of these, because I don't like "spicy" things. In my opinion spicy and sweet is an interesting combination that isn't for everybody.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
I like these when I want something hot and spicy. Don't dare try to bite or chew them or you will regret it they are hard like jaw breakers.
Robin  W.
Lynn, MA
What is the price on these thobgs today i used to pay .5 cents when i was younget?
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
Why do you like this candy?