Ferrara Pan Applehead Candy uploaded by Deigh D.

BY LEMONHEAD

• Anyone else remember Ghengis Grape and Johnny Applehead and Cherry ...1 Answers
  • Where do they sell these anymore3 Answers
Ferrara Pan Applehead Candy
  • "Like any other green apple delight, applehead's will leave your taste buds wanting more." in 3 reviews
  • "I like them way better then lemon heads." in 1 review
Colorado Spgs, CO
Appleheads are amazing candy. They have a crunchy center but soft outside, similar to a redhot in texture. The taste is pure apple, though. These come in the original small variety (about the size of a pearl) but also have jawbreaker sized candies and even chewy varieties that are similar to sour balls in texture.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca
Yummy i love green apple candy they have a great taste and chewy and hard!!! i think apple candy is like the bomb.. i only wish the real green apple fruit was the same taste so i can eat more lmao
jamie f.
jamie f.
Erie, PA
The flavor is great with a little bit of sour. Definitely better then the lemon heads. They get stuck in your teeth. Otherwise a great candy!
Laura L.
Laura L.
Goodell, IA
A childhood classic staple and still an amazing product I'll buy forever. now it's become a family tradition.
ramelia j.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
I love these. They bring back great memories of my childhood. My mom had a candy store, and they were a hit! I actually prefer these over lemonheads. Green apple is usually a good flavor don't matter what type of candy it is._
Kellee B.
Kellee B.
Cambria Hts, NY
This was one of my favorite candies when I was a child. Great apple sweet and sour taste. IF you haven't tasted this you must try it. You wont be disappointed.
kadeeja p.
kadeeja p.
I been loving this candy for years. Every time I see them at a store there a must have!! Sour and sweet heaven
cris g.
cris g.
Oh i remember these. I use to eat these as a little kid...................................................
Bellflower , CA
I use to always get these as a kid....
Especially when we barely had any money these were always affordable for the kids
To be able to get a couple for us
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
Apple heads are probably my favorite flavor of them all. They are pretty cheap and make a great snack!
Bellflower , CA
Where do they sell these anymore
Colorado Spgs, CO
Anyone else remember Ghengis Grape and Johnny Applehead and Cherry Chan?