BY FERRARA CANDY COMPANY

Twelve 4.2 Ounce bags of Sathers Ju Ju Fish see more...

• Probaly sounds weird but ive never had these are they good?4 Answers
courtney c.
raleigh, NC
these are basically a crappy generic version of Swedish fish, which i love, but these... these just are NOT the same, they just taste cheap and the flavors suck.. they get stuck in your teeth so easily in just one bite, don't even bother, waste of money.
Belle M.
I used to eat these when i was younger and they used to be 50 cents each. Now it's a rip off. They are kinda a rip off of Swedish fish! They taste the same, but not as good.
Mary S.
Rome, NY
I am a very big fan of Swedish fish and I thought these would taste just the same. Well I was wrong! very cheap brand of Swedish fish. Do not taste good at all.
Destiny H.
I really dislike juju fish. they are like a knock off version of Swedish fish. they are much cheaper but the texture and taste is not as good as Swedish fish.
Destinee D.
Hardeeville, SC
I don't like these I get stuck in your teeth really hurt the flavors are really that good is not really a variety of causes more pain then enjoyment
Miranda W.
Petal, MS
These are a knock off of the Swedish Fish. If you like the Sweedish Fish, don't buy these expecting them to taste anything like them.
Daniee H.
San Jose, CA
I'm a big fan of Swedish Fish! These are very yummy, but they are just not as good. My kid likes them quite a bit though.
lorena p.

I love these treats because they are super soft and the taste is inrresistible are you dissolve into me goose encantn
Alejandra E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The proven and once or twice I like fish.
of these I like the taste of red
I think I will eat this one more time .
cecilia r.
Really gummy and chewy! absoutely love these and they are very very delicious! you have to try them out!
Olivia V.
Gretna, LA
Probaly sounds weird but ive never had these are they good?