GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateFerrara
Boston Baked Beans Candy Coated Peanuts, 43 Ounce Theatre Box

Ferrara Boston Baked Beans Candy Coated Peanuts, 4.3 Ounce Theatre Box

by Ferrara

Boston Baked Beans are the perfect hard candy coated peanut treat. This hard candy is a terrific combination of sweet and salty with a satisfying crunch. Capitalizing on simplicity, this hard candy seals in freshness with its sugar-coated goodness. Hard candy coated peanuts Not actual beans, theyâ re peanut flavored hard candy Wicked good hard candy INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, PEANUTS, CORN SYRUP, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH (CORN), ACACIA (GUM ARABIC), CONFECTIONERâ S GLAZE (SHELLAC), ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CARNAUBA WAX, WHITE MINERAL OIL, RED 40, CARNAUBA WAX, YELLOW 5, YELLOW 6, BLUE 2.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ferrara Boston Baked Beans Candy Coated Peanuts, 4.3 Ounce Theatre Box!
Martha D.
Westfield, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
[product:ferrara-boston-baked-beans-candy-coated-peanuts,-4.3-ounce-theatre-box] My son and I hung out this weekend and so he got me these because he knows how nostalgic I can be. He got these at our local Five Below for just $1 which was a definite great buy. These taste exactly like Boston Baked Beans except they're sweet. Absolutely repurchase worthy and it's precisely because of that reason that I recommend this to my Influensters'!!!
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,297 reviews
Boston Baked Beans are an old fashioned candy but I like the combination of the peanut and the candy shell. No improvements needed.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,492 reviews
Ferrara Boston Baked Beans Candy Coated Peanuts, 4.3 Ounce Theatre Box uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
What a nostalgic treat minus those good ole day prices. These candies are a peanut 🥜 treat coated in candy. Great snacking treat for on the go or in a theater. I will continue to repurchase these and do recommend this if you love peanuts.
Brea  B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,210 reviews
Ferrara Boston Baked Beans Candy Coated Peanuts, 4.3 Ounce Theatre Box uploaded by Brea  B.
I got [product:ferrara-boston-baked-beans-candy-coated-peanuts,-4.3-ounce-theatre-box] from Family Dollar for 1.00. This is a classic nutty bean that most people enjoy. There is one downfall that is it more candy coat then peanut. The peanut need to be bigger.
Christian S.
Pomona, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so good to snack on!! Been in the mood for these. I love them but downside is how hard they are. Gotta crunch lightly might brake a tooth.
Amber D.
Muncie, IN
Ferrara Boston Baked Beans Candy Coated Peanuts, 4.3 Ounce Theatre Box uploaded by Amber D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my partners favorite snack. And it's also a candy I grew up loving. It is my mother's favorite candy too. Its a sweet candy coated peanut. You can crunch on them or suck on them until they dissolve. Either way it's yummy!!
Del M.
holly, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this candy! It reminds me of my grandma. Tastes good and is only a dollar a box what a steal

Looking for your answer?